Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Blades seem to be giving it to the Raiders...

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    It's ok you can give all the live updates you want to fans even though most during a game will be either be watching a webcast like myself during road games or the radio or checking whl.ca for scores but it's cool continue

Thanks for giving me permission, I didn't know I had even asked lol. Maybe I should next time since this seems to be ur board "rolls eyes".

Don't try and delete this thread now, oh wait you can't, darn to bad huh lol.

Okay, guys, I have seriously seen enough, I come on here everyday to see updates on the blades season, whether players are injured or trades, but like sbtatter said, let's keep it about hockey please, pretty much has some type of agruement going on, mostly I think between PJ Awesome and lordstanley, it seems everyone thinks lord is a mr. know-it-all, and everyone of his comments seems to spark something, I really don't care if he is one, everyone has their opinion, of course it's obvious Pj doesn't like him. I sometimes think what's the point of having a blades forum if 90% is fighting and 10% is hockey-related. Please no more threats.........

Well said, I'm down with that.