Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Blades seem to be giving it to the Raiders...

Default Blades seem to be giving it to the Raiders...

least on the score board. 4-1 in the second with goals by Burns, Paradis, Olsen and Nichols (Would be nice to see him get invited to the WJ camp but kinda doubt he will) Getting Burns and Paradis continues to pay off for Molleken.

Raiders goal from Winther who seems to be on a scoring streak lately.

4-2 now with Morrissey scoring for the Raiders

Ref sure likes blowing the whistle. Doesn't seem to be much 5 on 5 going on tonight.
    Last edited by Trav; 10-29-2011 at 09:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
    least on the score board. 4-1 in the second with goals by Burns, Paradis, Olsen and Nichols (Would be nice to see him get invited to the WJ camp but kinda doubt he will) Getting Burns and Paradis continues to pay off for Molleken.

Ref sure likes blowing the whistle. Doesn't seem to be much 5 on 5 going on tonight.

Well they managed to hang on again! Good win on the road against a charged up raider team.

Looks like the Blades went in to their stupid defense first strategy and stopped skating thinking they had the game in the bag and also took some stupid penalties because of it.
    Last edited by Trav; 10-29-2011 at 09:35 PM.

Looks like the Blades went in to their stupid defense first strategy and stopped skating thinking they had the game in the bag and also took some stupid penalties because of it.

They were out shot 23 - 8 in the 2nd and 3rd period. Thank you Andre.

It was 4-3. Nothing matters till the game is over.
    BLEED BLUE

Quote Originally Posted by Tidball View Post
    It was 4-3. Nothing matters till the game is over.
    I agree i can't believe Trav started a thread bragging about a 4-1 lead those kind of comments always comeback and bite you, you know where and it almost did if not for Makarov standing on his head it was obvious the Raiders would be charged up for a game like that though

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    I agree i can't believe Trav started a thread bragging about a 4-1 lead those kind of comments always comeback and bite you, you know where and it almost did if not for Makarov standing on his head it was obvious the Raiders would be charged up for a game like that though

Lol whose bragging? Just said they were up 4-1 at the time that I posted. Relax dude lol.

Lol whose bragging? Just said they were up 4-1 at the time that I posted. Relax dude lol.
    Come on though whats the point to say giving it to a team when it is only 5 mins into the second period it's just silly

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Come on though whats the point to say giving it to a team when it is only 5 mins into the second period it's just silly
    I was giving a score update? u got a problem with that? lol

Lol ur calling my post silly? haha nothing compared to ur stupid posts here on and the white board.

If I hadn't started the thread, I'm sure someone else would've. Do u feel u have to respond to practically every post here and on the white board? lol.

It's ok you can give all the live updates you want to fans even though most during a game will be either be watching a webcast like myself during road games or the radio or checking whl.ca for scores but it's cool continue