Thread: Brandon Glover ? ? ?

Hybrid View

Default Brandon Glover ? ? ?

Brandon Glover hasn't played in a game for a long time, what's his status with the team. He's still dressing for games but his stats leave a lot to be desired. Will he be in town much longer?

I love it when we make trades with you guys!

Chris Dreidger is a better goalie and the Hitmen have been a better team with Dreidger between the pipes. Glover is an average backup at this level at best imo.

I tend to agree that Glover is an average backup at best. When he is back there you are almost waiting for the team to collapse. Driedger has shown a ton of promise.

We love that MJ took Kirsch for a 4th, an 18 year old and a puck moving Dman. That trade worked well for Calgary. Kirsch needed to be traded before he lost value, he has a very one dimensional game. So I hate the Beach trade netted but I am pleased with what Kirsch returned. So Kisio is one and one so far. Truth is Gayle is actually playing great this season.

Smile kirch

Ya it was a bad trade for MJ. He only had 3 goals last night and 5 in 3 games

mj 2 cal 0 you'll be lucky if kornelson scores 5 goals all season Glover was way OVERRATED as a talent
    GO WARRIORS GO