Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Brandon Glover ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    He actually was a third stringer because he chose to leave the team because he didn't get a shot as a starter as he felt he deserved. Definitely not a defense of him at all, just thought I would point out it was even worse than sitting on the pine.
    He would have been the back up not that sieve Stone but his ego /agent thought he should be the starter.
    GO WARRIORS GO

He's started 6 of the last 8 all wins.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Yeah, he has really turned his game around and become much more consistent. His numbers are still not great but he is getting the job done and has started more games than Dreidger lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmen1 View Post
    Yeah, he has really turned his game around and become much more consistent. His numbers are still not great but he is getting the job done and has started more games than Dreidger lately.
    Hitmen are on a tear 11 wins in last 12 . Can Glover and Drieger maintain this level of play may be the big question. Confidence is a tricky thing.
    Last edited by mjw22; 01-26-2012 at 12:40 AM.
    GO WARRIORS GO

I guess the only thing I have to say is......., I hope you guys beat Red Deer tomorrow, we need all the help we can get..........