Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Blades Dominate at home

Default Blades Dominate at home

Over the past 3 and a bit seasons they are

83-23-5-3

Goals for 474 goals against 305

Lorne Molleken coached teams really thrive on having last change it pays off huge on home ice more for the Blades as in previous seasons they have always had a good crash and bang team with a good shut down line

And what's their record on home ice during the playoffs? Something tells me it's reflective of their success (or lack thereof).
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

This message was posted in 40684 around the same time this one was by some guy named "steven"

Whats up with that, are you copying him or is he copying you, or are you 2 the same person??

Please dont delete this, id just like an honest answer please.
    BLEED BLUE

Quote Originally Posted by WHEATMAN View Post
    And what's their record on home ice during the playoffs? Something tells me it's reflective of their success (or lack thereof).
    Playoffs in the past 3 seasons at home is 6-8 yep it is a head scratcher for sure i don't have any answers as to why this is but it is playing a huge part in post season success

There road record in the same time is 7-7 thats not bad Blades get bigger crowds come playoff time as well do the Kids feel the pressure is to much or what

Quote Originally Posted by Tidball View Post
    This message was posted in 40684 around the same time this one was by some guy named "steven"

Whats up with that, are you copying him or is he copying you, or are you 2 the same person??

Someone just got busted

Well it's Muzzy Movember time again i'm starting it up again what Blade do you think will grow the best Muzzy my guess is either Thrower or Sutter toss up for me

Blades are gonna sport there old school pacman jersey's this Saturday i'm pumped for that

Quote Originally Posted by Tidball View Post

Yes it is the same person. His name is Steven neisz and he spends all day on these msg boards.

OMG who cares who he is PLEASE stop adding to the fire!!!!!!!!