Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Regular season

So the list is our roster plus the 26 in the system players, its old news but i see Austin Daae is playing for PG. i must have missed that.it dont take much to confuse the sheep

Is anyone else going to Moose Jaw for the game tonight? I am going on the fan bus. Hopefully there will be a lot of Blades fans there.

My twitter handle: @SaskHockeyFan23

i believe the bus is sold out so there should be a few there, i wish i was going but too far for me to drive, and work. So i hope the whl live feed is good tonight.

WHL feed for this guy too....hop on the chat if you wanna talk Blades.

Well some of you got your wish Zach Hodder has been released so now the deal with Vancouver stands Burns and a 4th for Morrison and Bews still not bad

It kinda makes sence Hodder would have never made a Mem Cup team next year maybe next season you see the Blades try and land Ryan Murray

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    It kinda makes sence Hodder would have never made a Mem Cup team next year maybe next season you see the Blades try and land Ryan Murray
    Do you enough 1st round picks left to give up for Murray? Because him being so young would mean the price should be higher than what you paid for Schenn.
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Adam Todd is in Goal tonight it is his only second start of the season his first game he let in 7 vs Portland lets hope this 1 is better

As much as I'd like to see Murray on the Blades he could go pro as soon as next year

Great game tonight man those jersey's bring back some good memories Lethbridge is a huge mess right now they need to make some huge changes

As for Adam Todd well lets just say bet the over when he is in net his first game there was 13 goals combined and this game there was 10 he is getting 6.5 goals per game so far lol

it was also a game of first's McEvoy got his first goal ever Stovin got his first goal of the season and Fafard got his first ever point and Todd first ever win