Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110
Results 1,091 to 1,097 of 1097

Thread: Regular season

Wwow i understand some teams playoff positioning but to be losing at home in your final game to swift 4-1 is pretty bad and Pufahl is back too pick it up guys wow maybe time to rest a few guys in the third just in case

Make it 5-1 Broncos lol this is laughable not a good way to go in to the playoffs

Looks like we finish second in the east divison again this year here are the stats since Moleken has returned to the blades this is his 8th season we have finished first twice second 4 times and missed the playoffs 2 times pretty good i must say the only knock on his score card is we only made the second round 2 times

I know this sounds silly, but am I the only one that noticed that they threw that game.......

If they really threw that game then the whole Blades organization should be ashamed of themselves. You don't throw games period.

The defense was horrible, bad give a way's led to most of the Bronco goals. Can't really fault Makarov for the loss.

Really the effort was brutal. Broncos looked like a playoff team while the Blades looked like a rebuilding team and to think the Blades will have a lot of the same players next year, yikes.

There was nothing to be gained by throwing the game. They simply got outworked, outplayed, and had way less desire than the Broncos. The Blades played an uninspired and sloppy game while the Broncos played like it was their last game of season (because it was!) and deserved the win.

The Blades hung Makarov out to dry on most of his goals against as all five guys in front of him were lazy to the puck and did not pick up their men. Very disappointing way to end the year in front of 8500+ fans, but on to the playoffs against the Tigers. The Blades (and the fans) seemed to want them, let's hope they can tame them.

Makarov's glove side I'm worried will be attacked and exposed, I hope he's ready for it too. Won't make a difference if his d-men don't pick up their sloppy coverage. Should be a good series! I'm actually happy they are starting on the road. Less pressure and just have to take one of them to be in good shape.

Good thing is we can throw that game out and Swift can't and we will get a few guy's back for opening round lets hope that us wishing for Med Hat wasn't a mistake they will take notice of this