Page 100 of 110 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1097

Thread: Regular season

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    ya good to be back missed the chance to tell you Makarov has a weak glove top shelf
    It is his weak spot yeah but lately he is so tired he is yawning when he even try's to make a glove stop

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    It is his weak spot yeah but lately he is so tired he is yawning when he even try's to make a glove stop
    Wonder if he is fully recovered from that concussion he looked pretty shaky last 2 games against us here. Poor rebound control and getting beat high both sides. Howden has just started playing like he can the last 3-4 games so it may take longer than we think to clear the cobwebs.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    Wonder if he is fully recovered from that concussion he looked pretty shaky last 2 games against us here. Poor rebound control and getting beat high both sides. Howden has just started playing like he can the last 3-4 games so it may take longer than we think to clear the cobwebs.
    It would be good if we could trust out backup and keep makarov some what fresh for the playoffs but adam todd can't stop a damn beach ball probably 1 of the worse goaltenders i have seen in the past 15 years no lie

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    It would be good if we could trust out backup and keep makarov some what fresh for the playoffs but adam todd can't stop a damn beach ball probably 1 of the worse goaltenders i have seen in the past 15 years no lie
    Amazed Lorne couldn't get a back up at the deadline knowing the young guy would be going back .
    GO WARRIORS GO

Looks like Connor Cox is now injured lower body day to day so were left with only Thrower Deitz and Schmidt Haas will play defense to make it 4 and hopefully call up another guy as they sent lernout back down yikes, this is getting very ugly

I agree, either they should've kept Moodie or acquired a backup. Makarov is playing WAY to friggin much and its going to cost the Blades in my opinion. Can't expect Makarov to play every game. Almost feel sorry for the guy. He tries hard.

Just heard on the pregame Connor Cox is now out for 2 weeks

so here is what we are left for defense lol

Thrower
    Deitz
    Schmidt
    Haas/Normally a forward
    And call ups

Yay how fun is this i just hope were all healthy come playoff time watch deitz and thrower go down next haha

Well, I'm pissed, is anyone else pissed, I mean come on guys pick it up, we might as well play Edmonton the way this season has been going, we had (key word) had a 10 point lead over Brandon, now down to 3, even Regina will pass us, hey if we keep playing like this and red deer passes us, we will be like the Boston red sox of hockey........

I know for a fact we won't be kootenay on Friday......, if we do it will be a miracle.......

Iconwhl

Just remember Blades fans this season is all about preperation to next year, just to get all these 18yr olds (& younger) playoff experience. Im not saying this season is a wash cuz its not, just this is not the year the Blades will make any noise in the playoffs.

Red Deer wont catch anyone, all the teams above them r playing too good of hockey for the Rebels to make up an 8 point difference, they do have 3 games in hand on the WKs but they dont mean anything unless they actually win all 3.

The Blades need to give Makarov a few games off reguardless of what the outcome may be, the Pats did it for Hewitt & he is back on track playing at the level he has all season long. He was struggling abit for about 2 weeks & just needed a break, Makarov needs this as well.

Oh & looky looky i was the 1000th post in the Blades thread... i feel so privledge