Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Makarov continues to be the difference...

He was very lucky to not have given up 7+ goals in SC. Lots of nice bounces, d-men clearing juicy pucks in the crease and three posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Toswammi View Post
    He was very lucky to not have given up 7+ goals in SC. Lots of nice bounces, d-men clearing juicy pucks in the crease and three posts.
    Coulda woulda shoulda

If if's and but's were candy and nuts we would all have a merry christmas

Oh and if it wasn't for me missing the last 3 numbers on the 649 i would be rich

Quote Originally Posted by Tidball View Post
    Who here actually SAW the game? ppl were posting during the game on this site. If you're a blades fan then get your ass out to the games. Its fans like you that are the reason we almost didnt get the memorial cup.
    Haha. Yah it's too bad we couldn't invite a device that is like a computer that fits in our pocket. Heck maybe it could be like a phone, but also have Internet access and a keyboard so we could chat on this forum while at the game live.

That would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by twentyone View Post
    Haha. Yah it's too bad we couldn't invite a device that is like a computer that fits in our pocket. Heck maybe it could be like a phone, but also have Internet access and a keyboard so we could chat on this forum while at the game live.
    You can cut the sarcasm with a knife!

haha that was great

Huge win in Medicine Hat tonight! Emerson Etem kept off the score sheet.

By far there best played 60 minute effort of the season

Quote Originally Posted by Toswammi View Post
    Well, aren't goalies supposed to have an off night sometimes, luckily we goals to counter that night,look what he did, he followed up his bad night with letting in 1 goal.

I don't know if anyone has noticed, but Marakov is more flexible then most of the goalies in the past, khubdon, pardon my spelling mistake, holtby, stanford, morrison, he seems to make those impossible saves that look so far out of reach, listening to the games and watching the games online, the announcers seem shocked when he makes those saves as they expect it to go in, I think we have something good in this kid. He seems more calm now that mo is gone, thank god. Sure, his numbers are good and aren't best GAA and Save percentage, but I would rather have a goalie that would save games for us......

Iconwhl Oh Really?

Quote Originally Posted by twentyone View Post

That would be awesome

Tell me 21... How many devices have you invited?

Ive heard that excuse before. Ive caught people not supporting their teams before and the first excuse is "oh im in the message board with my phone"

If thats the case than watch the game instead of your phone. Oh, but you text during the intermissions? Oh well thats pretty sad if the only thing you can do is get right back to the message board while you're out at a hockey game. Dont you go with any friends? Friends that are perhaps a little more interesting than your next post on a message board?

Regardless of your reason, its a lose-lose for you.
    BLEED BLUE