Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: ANDERSON, STOP SOMETHING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    believe it when I see it.
    With this guy you have too lol

Default It sounds real enough, but......

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    With this guy you have too lol
    LS who is this guy? You sound like you're familiar with him. It sucks to tease a hungry dog with a T bone if theres no meat to be had.

Quote Originally Posted by whlking View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***UPDATE****

Sources(source) has just informed me about deal that is expected to be announced tomorrow. The Wheat Kings have acquired Calvin Pickard. In exchange for Pickard, the Wheat Kings are sending goaltender Curtis Honey,defenceman Dylan Kuczek, forward Tyrel Seaman plus the first and third round picks in the 2012 WHL bantam draft to Seattle. In return, the Wheat Kings have acquired Pickard and a 2nd round pick in the '12 draft.

Also, in other related T-Bird news, Luke Lockhart has been sent to Victoria. Unsure of the return at this time.
    Hmmmm, Ty just earned a second konky? Typically injured players arent traded.??

Default Travis Hamonic

Quote Originally Posted by WHLFANMAN View Post
    Hmmmm, Ty just earned a second konky? Typically injured players arent traded.??
    We picked up Travis Hamonic straight from the world jrs. in 2010 when he was out with a shoulder injury. We waited close to 3 weeks to get him back in the lineup.

But these are big pieces he's talking about. Pickard is on a roll lately, but if this is a tease, it's not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    We picked up Travis Hamonic straight from the world jrs. in 2010 when he was out with a shoulder injury. We waited close to 3 weeks to get him back in the lineup.

But these are big pieces he's talking about. Pickard is on a roll lately, but if this is a tease, it's not funny.
    Yah, and I guess Schen wasn't 100% when he went to Toon. But caliber of players nature of injury? Who knows.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***UPDATE****

Sources(source) has just informed me about deal that is expected to be announced tomorrow. The Wheat Kings have acquired Calvin Pickard. In exchange for Pickard, the Wheat Kings are sending goaltender Curtis Honey,defenceman Dylan Kuczek, forward Tyrel Seaman plus the first and third round picks in the 2012 WHL bantam draft to Seattle. In return, the Wheat Kings have acquired Pickard and a 2nd round pick in the '12 draft.

Also, in other related T-Bird news, Luke Lockhart has been sent to Victoria. Unsure of the return at this time.
    The first round pick makes this a little excessive.

Default Very True

Quote Originally Posted by WHLFANMAN View Post
    Yah, and I guess Schen wasn't 100% when he went to Toon.
    I had forgotten about Schenn's shoulder last year. I shouldn't get my hopes up at all. I will get little sleep tonight. Something has to give. I hope this is part of it.

***UPDATE****

Would Seattle really take a twice concussed Seaman in trade?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

On the web cast Fri between Sea & MJ the play by play guy was discussing Pickard. He was saying his sources were sure they were going to "ride Pickard as far as they could go in the playoffs ". Now are his sources better than Whlkings ? Considering SEA has missed the play offs the last 2 years and currently sit in 6th would they sell the only thing that may get them there. We'll know tomorrow .
    Last edited by mjw22; 01-01-2012 at 09:46 PM.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Default I guess we'll know.....

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Would Seattle really take a twice concussed Seaman in trade?
    in the morning. I'm trying to block it out of my mind until tomorrow.