Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ANDERSON, STOP SOMETHING!!!

Default What I would expect from a pats fan.....

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    Wheatiemanic what is it, 1st u say its the defense now its the goaltending will tomorrow it be the waterboy?

I hope KM does nothing with the goaltending just like he did the year u guys had the memorial cup everyone around the league knew the WKs were going to fall on there face in the Memorial Cup cuz everyone knew the run n gun style with no goalie wasnt going to win the WHL let alone the buy into the tournament to try & win it.

KM has problems identifying goalies, every other position he is 1 of the best at it. Year after year the WKs problems are goaltending, have a great all around team but goaltending isnt there to make a key save or allows a softie to kill the team. I doubt KM goes out & gets either goalie u r hoping for in Simpson or Pickard.

Reading ur posts over the last few days & how insane some of them sound u definately dont have as much creditablity as guys like Dagley, chalk_one_up, sbtatter or even joe_hallenback
    As I have said, we could seriously use an upgrade on the veteran side of the defence. Last night we lacked clutch goaltending and showed we have no scoring depth. We could use a lot of players in the league but won't get them all.

As for my credibility, you seem to have overlooked the fact that I couldn't care less what you think. I'm not on here seeking your approval. You come on here blabbing about trades we won't make because if we get the upgrades we seek we will leave you guys in the dust again, like we do every year. Since 04/05, we have been in 3 conference finals, 1 league finals, and the Memorial Cup Final. Say what you want but in the same time frame, your boys have made the playoffs once and got bumped out in the first round.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to watch Mark Stone lead Canada to the Gold medal. BTW, Team Canada is the group that Jordan Weal didn't get invited to camp with.

Iconwhl

yep & thats all fine & dandy that ur WKs have had success but yet still fall flat on there face.. the WKs were in the same boat as the Pats were when we hosted were only in the tournament cuz of a back door enterance cuz neither team was good enough to win the league.

I have never questioned the way the KM runs the WKs year after year they are a class act in the league, too bad many WKs fans are not a class act as well lol

cant wait til after trade deadline so u disappear til next year around xmas time

Default Boo Hoo to you

yep & thats all fine & dandy that ur WKs have had success but yet still fall flat on there face.. the WKs were in the same boat as the Pats were when we hosted were only in the tournament cuz of a back door enterance cuz neither team was good enough to win the league.

I have never questioned the way the KM runs the WKs year after year they are a class act in the league, too bad many WKs fans are not a class act as well lol

cant wait til after trade deadline so u disappear til next year around xmas time
    I lost count of how many pats fans have come on bus trips and got to the rink drunk and swearing and trying to start trouble. A few even got kicked out before the puck got dropped. So spare me any lecture on the class of our fans. Because I've been in your rink for a game. I see how people act there.....that is, if and when people actually show up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    I lost count of how many pats fans have come on bus trips and got to the rink drunk and swearing and trying to start trouble. A few even got kicked out before the puck got dropped. So spare me any lecture on the class of our fans. Because I've been in your rink for a game. I see how people act there.....that is, if and when people actually show up.
    Pats dude is right Maniac is part time poser err poster Maniac keeps the humor up on the board his posts are funny just not informed . I think his dream is Pickard with Simpson as a back up lol its all fun and games .
    GO WARRIORS GO

Default Nope

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    Pats dude is right Maniac is part time poser err poster Maniac keeps the humor up on the board his posts are funny just not informed . I think his dream is Pickard with Simpson as a back up lol its all fun and games .
    But I'm sure you drink your own bathwater. Guys like you are a dime a dozen on here. You go on every other teams boards with nothing intelligent to say. Just pickin holes and pickin fights. you are the joke on here. Now go slober on your own teams board and leave this to the people who actually have something to say. This site is for grown ups. That goes for you and the pats dud.
    Last edited by The Wheatiemaniac; 12-31-2011 at 09:34 PM.

Iconwhl

Thats ok wheatimanic ull be gone in 2 weeks time & the forum can go back to some creditability again. Your the biggest armchair GM in here good or bad take ur pick ur posts are funny to read tho ill give u that lol

& id love to see u tell mjw22 to his face that he lives in mommies basement &/or drinks his own bath water lol i can assure u that wouldnt go over too good for u love all the internet tough guys that come out tho

Default blah, blah, blah...

Thats ok wheatimanic ull be gone in 2 weeks time & the forum can go back to some creditability again. Your the biggest armchair GM in here good or bad take ur pick ur posts are funny to read tho ill give u that lol

& id love to see u tell mjw22 to his face that he lives in mommies basement &/or drinks his own bath water lol i can assure u that wouldnt go over too good for u love all the internet tough guys that come out tho
    blah, blah, blah...

blah, blah, blah...
    Section t row 15 seat 16 come chat Thanks patdude just have to read his posts says it all . The Pats would be a bigger challenge than WK with that porous defense .
    Last edited by mjw22; 12-31-2011 at 10:07 PM.
    GO WARRIORS GO

blah, blah, blah...
    Maniac you seem to bring the best out in people! I'm a WK and you almost drew me into the BLA BLA BLA! when i infered i new something you didn't! I now lots of the players and billets! But certainly wouldn't drop names for your approval! And why do you Warriors hang in this post and fertilize this bull****!? Joe we need some harmonious posts!

Quote Originally Posted by WHLFANMAN View Post
    Maniac you seem to bring the best out in people! I'm a WK and you almost drew me into the BLA BLA BLA! when i infered i new something you didn't! I now lots of the players and billets! But certainly wouldn't drop names for your approval! And why do you Warriors hang in this post and fertilize this bull****!? Joe we need some harmonious posts!
    I've been conversing all over the board with other fans from other teams with no issue. Not sure who these two think they are but they have tried to crap all over every conversation I've had on here. All because I laughed at the MJ guy for thinking we were gonna gift wrap Stone and Ferland for them.

I didn't invite them. I hear things, I ask around. Then comes these two.....blah, blah, blah....