Thread: vs Vancouver

Default vs Vancouver

Fantastic win last night. 2 fights to spark the team & the fans. Williams had a strong bounce-back game to give them a chance to win. The whole team played hard for full 60 minutes plus overtime. It would have been easy for them to give up after Vancouver scored in the last minute, but they battled back hard. Greasy, hard-working goal to send the game into OT. That is the type of goal that may turn the tide for this team. McNeill's OT winner was a highlight reel, end-to-end rush. It's too bad so many fans had already left, because the finish was FANTASTIC! Shaw televised the game, and I had a chance to watch it again this a.m. Announcers raved at what an exciting game it was.

To top it off, when I got home, my driveway had shoveled itself, my Christmas shopping had been done for me, my Rubik's cube fell off the table and completed itself, my wife gave me "the look", my cat barked, the moon shone blue, my water turned to wine. All in all, a pretty good night. Bring on Calgary!
    Last edited by puckdad; 11-26-2011 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by puckdad View Post
    Fantastic win last night. 2 fights to spark the team & the fans. Williams had a strong bounce-back game to give them a chance to win. The whole team played hard for full 60 minutes plus overtime. It would have been easy for them to give up after Vancouver scored in the last minute, but they battled back hard. Greasy, hard-working goal to send the game into OT. That is the type of goal that may turn the tide for this team. McNeill's OT winner was a highlight reel, end-to-end rush. It's too bad so many fans had already left, because the finish was FANTASTIC! Shaw televised the game, and I had a chance to watch it again this a.m. Announcers raved at what an exciting game it was.

To top it off, when I got home, my driveway had shoveled itself, my Christmas shopping had been done for me, my Rubik's cube fell off the table and completed itself, my wife gave me "the look", my cat barked, the moon shone blue, my water turned to wine. All in all, a pretty good night. Bring on Calgary!
    A very, very good game. It would be awesome if this was an indicator of things to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Raider Believer View Post
    A very, very good game. It would be awesome if this was an indicator of things to come!
    I guess not! 8 -2 trouncing