Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Blades WJHC - Siemens/Nicholls not invited

Hopefully for Lord Stanley's sake Dumba doesn't make it so he doesn't have to eat his Blades jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Duncan **** the bed in the canada russia subway series i guess that mini series means more than i thought it would not to worry duncan is only 18 and will probably make it next season
    I guess...no he didn't play that great but come on..I can't believe this team just got wiped out of the WJ's. Well at least Makarov is suiting up for Russia, at least I'd assume..

Yeah Makarov has a great chance at making Russia here's to hoping as for Stransky making team slovakia you never know

Regardless if makarov makes russia or not i still think the Blades need to make a deal for a older backup just in case makarov makes russia or gets hurt down the road

Say what you want about Siemens play in the super series, yeah he wasn't great.

But the game that he played with Dumba as a pairing, Siemens constantly had to hold back and try to make up for Dumba's mistakes. Dumba was running around constantly in those games.

He seems like a tough partner to be paired with.

Siemens play overall this year should speak for itself. As mentioned, he has put up some amazing performances against top players in this league this season like Etem's point streak being snapped that one game.

I caught the game online from Saturday against the Giants and it seemed like siemens did a great job all night against Gallagher, too. Weird that Hay wouldn't have seem that and maybe given him a look.

Siemens has not looked good at all this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive been to almost every game!!! YOU PPL MUST NOT WATCH ANY GAMES!! AND THE SUPER SERIES DOESNT MAKE OR BREAK IT FOR YOU!!! THEY HAVE SCOUTS AT GAMES OTHER THEN THAT!! YOU PPL ARE FUNNY

Duncan is a great player but I see 2 areas that need improving - on the offensive blue line he tends to force the puck into an opposing player which causes a turnover and his first pass out of the D-zone doesn't connect enough times. Hockey Canada + turnovers + icing = no invite

Quote Originally Posted by Backhand View Post
    Duncan is a great player but I see 2 areas that need improving - on the offensive blue line he tends to force the puck into an opposing player which causes a turnover and his first pass out of the D-zone doesn't connect enough times. Hockey Canada + turnovers + icing = no invite
    Duncan has been good all year just not good when it matters most like the can russ series and this past weekend with don hay in town kind of like the blades not good when it matters most

Hot dog didn't you say that someone like Siemens would be ahead of Dumba last year? No wonder you are throwing him under the bus....

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelsfan13 View Post
    Hot dog didn't you say that someone like Siemens would be ahead of Dumba last year? No wonder you are throwing him under the bus....
    What?