Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Kelowna at Victoria Nov 29/30

Quote Originally Posted by 50sWHLer View Post
    Props to Referee Ryan Benbow for gaving the Gonads to call the vicious Slashing Penalty in OT.

Habshied said that - " It was a tough call in overtime", -- By now he's got to be aware that a penalty should be a penalty whether in Regulation Time or Extra time.

-- Dheensaw said that " It was a marginal call" !! --- Check the replay video, and see if you think it was marginal-
    Props, Benbow sucks ????? His back was to the play at the time of the so called slash. He is improving as a ref but last night proves he still needs much more ice time.

I don't know what Replay you're watching coach, but from what I saw, Paul could make a fantastic living as a 'Faller' with Western Forest Products !!

TIIMMBBEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Isn't it Funny how a Penalty in OT to the Home Team is always called 'marginal' or 'game changing'?? ---

One thing about Benbow for sure !!--- He's not a 'Homer' !!!

Quote Originally Posted by 50sWHLer View Post
    I don't know what Replay you're watching coach, but from what I saw, Paul could make a fantastic living as a 'Faller' with Western Forest Products !!

TIIMMBBEERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Isn't it Funny how a Penalty in OT to the Home Team is always called 'marginal' or 'game changing'?? ---

One thing about Benbow for sure !!--- He's not a 'Homer' !!!
    Not saying he's a "Homer" but his back was to the play. Maybe he would be man enough to admit that but somehow I doubt it.

Probably was a penalty according to the rules but he never seen it.

In reality it was not the penalty that lost the game it was the Royals only playing for 1 1/2 periods and dogging it for the other 1 1/2 periods.

Nice job editing I am surprised you didn't "copy & paste" a response
    Last edited by coach; 12-02-2011 at 06:37 PM. Reason: Wasn't "copy & pasted"

Why did Traber not play?

Quote Originally Posted by Giantsfan View Post
    Why did Traber not play?
    Good question. Not sure as to his status. Hard to find out unless there is inside info.