Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WJHC - Matej Stransky not invited for Czech Rep

Default WJHC - Matej Stransky not invited for Czech Rep

Here is the list of preliminary players being considered.

http://www.eliteprospects.com/team.php?team=1601

I'm almost shocked. But nope. Tough luck for the guy. He's shown alot of hustle this year. ****ing shame the Blades are getting ****ed like this

Iconwhl

i really hope Makarov makes the Russian Team & misses 5 to 8 games & really see what he means to the Blades team

Lol he means ALOT to this team..

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    i really hope Makarov makes the Russian Team & misses 5 to 8 games & really see what he means to the Blades team
    I'm a little scared to be honest with you without him we are 2-1-1

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    Take out most teams top player and you'll likely see a bit of a drop off. Red Deer will go through it if they lose Dumba/Petrovic to the WJHC. Brandon if they lose Stone and/or Ferland. Moose Jaw with the loss of Howden. Prince Albert without McNeill (although they can't get much worse right now). List go's on but you get the drift!

Quote Originally Posted by PJ Awesome View Post
    I'm almost shocked. But nope. Tough luck for the guy. He's shown alot of hustle this year. ****ing shame the Blades are getting ****ed like this
    A WORLD WIDE CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE BLADES!!!

I think he is just surprised that Stransky isn't going to be on the Czech team. However, the same is going on with several other high end Czech players playing in the CHL - not just Stransky. He deserves to be on the team though.

Quote Originally Posted by chalk_one_up View Post
    A WORLD WIDE CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE BLADES!!!
    It's fine next year i'm sure you will see 3 blades make the world juniors and to top it off hopefully a mem cup could be a great year in stoon

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    I'm a little scared to be honest with you without him we are 2-1-1

Ya i just dont feel the Blades are as legit with Todd in net as compared to Makarov for my Pats id have no problems at all with the Pats trading Hewitt as Beukeboom has been great in the games he has played & every game he has played in has been against a LEGIT top team top contender in the league, he has started against KTN, RD, MJ & POR & came in , in relief in TC he has a .897SV% which is very good especially against the teams he has faced he is 0-4 but definately not judging his record on the teams he has faced.

I think watching Makarov in the Russian jersey in how he kept Russia in the game against Team WHL really woke up a few of u Blades fans, Makarov is a great goalie im not taking anything away from his ability, great goalies let coaches open things up & play a style that allows them to take chances to press for more offense. It was the same with Stanford last year & once the Blades faced a more superior (im sure i spelt that wrong) the Blades had no idea on how to play anyother way & Stanford couldnt be the saviour.

Are the Blades a great team like there record shows? not a chance but they are still a good team forsure.