Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WJHC Russian Roster Tryouts

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    is he gone yet? i hope he is gone for tonites game between the Pats & Blades the Pats really need to win 2 games if not all 3 this weekend we already got the 1 win coming in MJ last nite & with the Blades not having Makarov in net will increase the Pats chances of walking out of Stoon with a huge win
    Lorne Molleken said we get Makarov right up till the 17th the Russian camp doesn't start until then for whatever reason

I remember reading somewhere that thier camp is already on and that Mac has been told he is already on the team. I could be wrong but im sure thats what it said.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsheep View Post
    I remember reading somewhere that thier camp is already on and that Mac has been told he is already on the team. I could be wrong but im sure thats what it said.
    There was an article on "Coming down the pipe" a WHL blog awhile ago and it sounded on there like he had been named to the team so I dunno now, guess we'll find out but I imagine he'll be on the team, he deserves it, if not, the Blades will be lucky.