Thread: Maxwell a steal

Default Maxwell a steal

For what Edm gave up for maxwell -a player drafted 8th in'10 and a 3rd in '12
    this looks like a steal of a deal . 11 pts in 6 games since the trade.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Iconwhl

this trade be it of been with EDM or any other team would of been a steal cuz Maxwell took the trade request public which is a very classless move on his behalf... but either waytrade is working out great for the oil kings so far.

For Edmonton's sake I hope his baggage was left behind or doesn't catch-up before the end of the season - I hope you get the on ice play and not the media play

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyradiant View Post
    For Edmonton's sake I hope his baggage was left behind or doesn't catch-up before the end of the season - I hope you get the on ice play and not the media play
    Maxwell is a gifted hockey player. Edmonton is happy to have him and by his play he is obviously feeling very comfortable there.
    Everett is the worst team in the league. Their management and coaching have been doing their best and their best isn't very good. So maybe whatever was in Maxwell's baggage wasn't compatible with a losing, dinosaur attitude. Amazing how when players want out of putrid situations, the players are always blamed for the stink. Take a look at the standings! That smell is emanating from Everett, no where else. Players are no longer grateful and subservient lackeys, they have options. Coaches and management need to get better and deal with it.

Default He won't be the last

They will unload to rebuild. Their only other big piece is Kent Simpson. So back off...lol. You got your xmas present, now let us try to get ours.