Thread: Ticket trade?

Default Ticket trade?

Posting on the off chance (assuming some Cougar fans actually read this Forum, just don't post)
    That someone is interested in a VAN/PG ticket trade, for a PG fan that may be in Vancouver over Christmas break.
    I'll be up in PG and will be going to the game Vs. Calgary on the 28th.
    Thus, my tickets for the Vancouver game on the 27th Vs. Kamloops, or the 30th Vs. PG are up for trade...
    2 tickets on the table. As per my handle - in Section Z at the Coliseum.
    Warm Up the Bus....

OK so the ticket trade didn't work out...the Calgary game was a good time though..but why am I paying more for a game at the PG CN centre than at the the Vancouver Coliseum. For puck's sake, you can't even buy a beer in that rink...The kid's concession fares are very generous, good for families, and the university crowd, but I still don't get it.
    Just my opinion...opinion...opinion...inion....inion....in ion...
    Warm Up the Bus....

Quote Originally Posted by Section_Z View Post
    but why am I paying more for a game at the PG CN centre than at the the Vancouver Coliseum.
    beats me. ive only been able to afford to go to two games this season because of it though.

How do you figure, tickets for adults for the Giants are 18 and 21 bucks, all tickets for Cougars are 18.

Quote Originally Posted by wombats View Post
    How do you figure, tickets for adults for the Giants are 18 and 21 bucks, all tickets for Cougars are 18.
    They must have lowered ticket prices. I know earlier in the season when I took the gf and two kids it was about $85 for us. I believe it was $18 per kid and $24 per adult.

Saturday nights its 5 bucks for kids