Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Charles Inglis

Default This season, maybe Everett

Quote Originally Posted by dubfanman View Post
    Is there a coach out there more capable and suited to handling Charles ?? ... probably not.

Is there a team out there that players want to be destined for less than Prince George? .... hmmm, maybe Prince Albert.
    All I can do is hope maybe he'll still end up in Brandon. He has a mix of skill and grit we have been missing. I know, I'm still dreaming.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    All I can do is hope maybe he'll still end up in Brandon. He has a mix of skill and grit we have been missing. I know, I'm still dreaming.
    Not gonna happen. He flew back to stoon from Red Deer today to pick up his car and his belongings and he is headed back to Red Deer tomorrow. He's thrilled to be playing in Red Deer, loves his teamates and coaches, and they feel the same about him. Jessie Wallin told him hes wanted Charles on his team since he was 16 years old. Its a good fit for both Charles and the team there.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    YA if its Inglis you're dreaming about . He was traded to Red Deer . Unless your dreams include Inglis & Petrovic being traded to WK .
    GO WARRIORS GO