Thread: Charles Inglis

Hybrid View

Default Charles Inglis

What happened to him? I saw he is not on the PG roster anymore. I know he had that lengthy suspension, and his last game was Dec. 2???

According to Dean Clark, he was sent home for breaking team and league rules.

wow? really? I guess that means his career in the WHL is done then.

The latest thing ive read is that he was sent home to await a trade. If that does not happen i guess theres other leagues to look at. I wish him all the best and if he gets his demons under control i would love to see him back as a blade ( but not likley)

Demons? What do you mean? A guy I worked with was friend with him when he played in Saskatoon, some of the stuff he told me about Charles....yeesh..no wonder the Blades traded him.

demons, issues, screw loose what ever his problems are that make him an expendable player. Thats what i mean. Bottom line is on the ice he is a good competaitive player who likes to win and plays with an edge. Something i feel the blades lack this year. So i hope he can work out his differences and get back to playing hockey in the WHL.