Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Charles Inglis

  1. #11

    Default

    i am curious to know just why is Charles Inglis being made an example of? Every team have jerks who do what they want and are not reprimanded.I would be interested to hear Charles Inglis side of the story

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Prince George, BC
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by west coast View Post
    i am curious to know just why is Charles Inglis being made an example of? Every team have jerks who do what they want and are not reprimanded.I would be interested to hear Charles Inglis side of the story
    Me too. Everyone I've talked to about this who has had any kind of time with Inglis has nothing but good things to say about the kid yet two teams have had no choice but to rid him from their roster.

  3. #13

    Default

    Me too as I would love to see him in blades gear again.on ice motivator, and sticks up for his team. Being able to put the puck in the net is huge too. Good luck Charles hope to see you on the ice soon

  4. Default How old Is He This Year?

    Is he an overage or a 19 yr old? I would take him over Melnychuck anyday. Isn't he from Winnipeg?

  5. #15

    Default

    inglis is19 from winnipeg

  6. Default If so....

    Quote Originally Posted by west coast View Post
    inglis is19 from winnipeg
    I would love to see a badass like that in Black and Gold for the playoffs. From what I remember, he skates fairly well. A guy like Inglis can lean on a guy like Etem and get in his head a bit and get him off his game. His physical play could put Oil Kings speedsters heads on a swivel. Playoffs require skill, but you also need a mean streak too. It'll be interesting if anyone comes through with an offer to PG for him.

    Don't you just love this time of year? I love the trade deadline.

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    I would love to see a badass like that in Black and Gold for the playoffs. From what I remember, he skates fairly well. A guy like Inglis can lean on a guy like Etem and get in his head a bit and get him off his game. His physical play could put Oil Kings speedsters heads on a swivel. Playoffs require skill, but you also need a mean streak too. It'll be interesting if anyone comes through with an offer to PG for him.

    Don't you just love this time of year? I love the trade deadline.
    I hear PG is asking for a 94 player, a second round pick, and another player. Pretty steep price for a guy the team GM has labeled as a trouble maker. No wonder they haven't dealt him yet. All they paid for him when they got him from the Blades was a second round pick.

  8. Default Brodsky

    Quote Originally Posted by curwie View Post
    I hear PG is asking for a 94 player, a second round pick, and another player. Pretty steep price for a guy the team GM has labeled as a trouble maker. No wonder they haven't dealt him yet. All they paid for him when they got him from the Blades was a second round pick.
    Brodsky's are not very smart hockey people. They seem to scare people away. Charles Inglis probably wanted to leave and they saved face by saying they sent him home. If, by chance, Connolly somehow gets reassigned back to junior after the Worlds, he will likely ask to be moved.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by curwie View Post
    I hear PG is asking for a 94 player, a second round pick, and another player. Pretty steep price for a guy the team GM has labeled as a trouble maker. No wonder they haven't dealt him yet. All they paid for him when they got him from the Blades was a second round pick.
    No wonder PG sucks a 2nd round alone is too much for a guy kicked off 2 teams. A 3rd and maybe a player in the bottom half of your prospects list. A guy like this is high risk in the room this time of year.
    GO WARRIORS GO

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    No wonder PG sucks a 2nd round alone is too much for a guy kicked off 2 teams. A 3rd and maybe a player in the bottom half of your prospects list. A guy like this is high risk in the room this time of year.

    He'll be fine on a new team with a fresh start, but I do agree with you. If Dallas Thompson really believes his value is that high, how come he was dumb enough to send him home? Its a personality conflict between GM and player.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •