Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Charles Inglis

Quote Originally Posted by curwie View Post
    He'll be fine on a new team with a fresh start, but I do agree with you. If Dallas Thompson really believes his value is that high, how come he was dumb enough to send him home? Its a personality conflict between GM and player.
    I cant imagine why anyone would want to be a part of that mess in PG. Could be the kids way of getting out . Maybe he asked to be moved and Thompson wanted 2 94s a 1st and a 2nd and 3rd lol
    GO WARRIORS GO

Inglis is a Red Deer Rebel and is playing tonight for them.

Inglis is a Red Deer Rebel and is playing tonight for them.
    Great deal for Red Deer! When are the coaches and GMs of the WHL world going to get their heads out of the asses and realize that they can't treat players like cattle. There are lots of options for the players today, the WHL is a prestigious place to play, but not the only place. Excepting Don Hay, how many other old school coaches are having success out there?

Quote Originally Posted by dubfanman View Post
    Great deal for Red Deer! When are the coaches and GMs of the WHL world going to get their heads out of the asses and realize that they can't treat players like cattle. There are lots of options for the players today, the WHL is a prestigious place to play, but not the only place. Excepting Don Hay, how many other old school coaches are having success out there?
    As of the 27th there was probably a long line of players at Thompson's door asking to be moved.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Default On The Other Hand

There are still players out there who think that they are the only one that needs to be kept happy. Not saying Inglis was that way, but I did look at his Twitter feed last night, and it had a few things that might make you go hmmm.....

I hope for his sake he has a good fresh start in Red Deer. If not, he's most likely done in this league....if not hockey in general.

Inglis is a good hockey player but his off ice issues,curfew breaches,inability to get along with teammates and a general lack of regard to rules is why he has been run out of Saskatoon and now PG,its also the reason why he has not been picked in the NHL draft.

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGuru View Post
    Inglis is a good hockey player but his off ice issues,curfew breaches,inability to get along with teammates and a general lack of regard to rules is why he has been run out of Saskatoon and now PG,its also the reason why he has not been picked in the NHL draft.
    Your entitled to your opinion. However you make him sound like an aweful person, and that's simply not true. He's a 19 year old kid. He's allowed a few mistakes, and believe me, he's learning from them. He's got a huge heart and he's great with people. He has many many people in his life that he has the abilty to get along with.

Why is it that people focus on the negative and NEVER mention the positive?

Why don't people mention any of the community work he was envolved in?

Why don't people mention the hospital visits to sick people for 2 weeks straight that he made?

Surely if breaking curfew is worth mentioning this must be worth some air time too!

Is it because they don't know the whole story?

Your entitled to your opinion. However you make him sound like an aweful person, and that's simply not true. He's a 19 year old kid. He's allowed a few mistakes, and believe me, he's learning from them. He's got a huge heart and he's great with people. He has many many people in his life that he has the abilty to get along with.

Why is it that people focus on the negative and NEVER mention the positive?

Why don't people mention any of the community work he was envolved in?

Why don't people mention the hospital visits to sick people for 2 weeks straight that he made?

Surely if breaking curfew is worth mentioning this must be worth some air time too!

Is it because they don't know the whole story?

Couldn't have said it better myself

Default Inglis

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGuru View Post
    It's a new year, let the kid play, and maybe this will be the fit that suits him. He's got the talent. I believe the entire coaching staff is ex-Rebels players. That might be a good environment for him to learn what team loyalty is.

Plus he will give them a viable scoring threat next year as well.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    It's a new year, let the kid play, and maybe this will be the fit that suits him. He's got the talent. I believe the entire coaching staff is ex-Rebels players. That might be a good environment for him to learn what team loyalty is.

Plus he will give them a viable scoring threat next year as well.
    Is there a coach out there more capable and suited to handling Charles ?? ... probably not.

Is there a team out there that players want to be destined for less than Prince George? .... hmmm, maybe Prince Albert.