Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ANDERSON, STOP SOMETHING!!!

Default ANDERSON, STOP SOMETHING!!!

Brandon isn't Lethbridge, you can stop pucks at some point. I swear every start the W'Kings have to battle from a deficit.

Jesus, bring in someone who cares and ship this turd out.

Quote Originally Posted by chalk_one_up View Post
    Brandon isn't Lethbridge, you can stop pucks at some point. I swear every start the W'Kings have to battle from a deficit.

Jesus, bring in someone who cares and ship this turd out.
    Maybe calgary was all over them he did stop 17 out of 20

nah kidding anderson is weak to think i wanted the Blades to get him at 1 point

I didn't see the shot totals, but between he and the defense, something has to give here.

Quote Originally Posted by chalk_one_up View Post
    I didn't see the shot totals, but between he and the defense, something has to give here.
    5 games in 4 nights for some, Miller and Ryan injured, the flue going through the bench, Nikkel a rookie pulling full duty and special teams after a month on wing and limited ice! with all that we could have competed with even a little goaltending! They have to Let Boesy battle back after suspect games for his confidence. Not start the other guy every time. Great team!!

Tough schedule hurt us, if we have to lose, better to lose to these guys and Swifty than the teams we're fighting with at the top. I think Brassert should learn not to fake starting a fight with Ferland, he could get hurt. Rask must be a frustrating guy to play with, all that talent but so inconsistent.
    Good game by the Hitmen, they are just like the Oil Kings of last year, solid team but not a lot of offensive skill, but with hope for next year
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Default Anderson

I'm not sure how this guy has signed an NHL contract with Washington. I have not been impressed by him from the time the WK picked him up in a trade. He is not the answer to our goaltending woes. He looked brutal tonight on the wrap-around and he is giving up far too many rebounds. Trade him somewhere and find someone else, Kelly.

Iconwhl

Anderson has always been over-rated & playing on a good team like brandon just shows how over-rated he really is

Boes isn't playing worth a damn either. Our defense have to learn to box out forwards and not scramble around like chickens with their heads cut off. D-men are just as guilty as the goalies. Also clear the front of the net better, give the goalies a better line of sight and eliminate rebound goals. Goalies need to have better rebound control.

Member of the Grind Line, and he's gonna leave you black and blue!

Default Anderson

After a number of games since this trade, I am afraid Kelly may have lost this trade as Anderson has not panned out as we thought he would. I sure don't see the point in keeping him as a back-up to Boes---albeit his trade value is quite low. As during the Mem Cup year, I see the WK goaltending being their achilles heel. In other words even though the WK can score a lot of goals they give up far too many to go far in the playoffs. Until this sore spot in the line-up is addressed this team is a pretender not a contender.God help us if Stone, Ferland and Bertaggia all make their World Junior teams.

Glad someone took him off our hands. Washington also drafted Eric Mestery, who could skate and......he could skate. Anderson has a knack of playing extremely well for a very, very short time.