Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: WK lineup

Default WHLKING is back......

with more updates. Just warning people not to get excited for nothing again.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post

lol oh i have noticed & saying the Pats are the frontrunners to land Etem r u F-ing kidding me????

this guy needs to get his head examined his so called "source" isnt even a source just him talking out of his ass.... its funny tho today listening the the sports radio show here in regina they had Weal on the show & they were talking about the WHL trade deadline & they even brough up the blogger that started the Pickard rumour & how it even got reactions from both GMs involved & how Seattle wants to hang onto the Pickard & make the playoffs as they think the playoffs r more important in developing there players

Default Lord Stanley......

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    lol oh i have noticed & saying the Pats are the frontrunners to land Etem r u F-ing kidding me????

this guy needs to get his head examined his so called "source" isnt even a source just him talking out of his ass.... its funny tho today listening the the sports radio show here in regina they had Weal on the show & they were talking about the WHL trade deadline & they even brough up the blogger that started the Pickard rumour & how it even got reactions from both GMs involved & how Seattle wants to hang onto the Pickard & make the playoffs as they think the playoffs r more important in developing there players
    from the Blades page told me that this guy did this last year too. He claims things are going to happen, then when they don't he goes into hiding.

from the Blades page told me that this guy did this last year too. He claims things are going to happen, then when they don't he goes into hiding.
    He's the same guy who said Jared Cowen was traded to a bad P.A team last year

wow lueber said stone and bertaggia will be in your lineup tonight i am a little surprised teams normally give there players a day off after a tourney like this i know makarov isn't playing for us

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    wow lueber said stone and bertaggia will be in your lineup tonight i am a little surprised teams normally give there players a day off after a tourney like this i know makarov isn't playing for us
    Bertaggia has already had a few days off, and Stoner...hes a gamer, he wouldn't want to sit.

All-Time Favorite.

Default Schenn.....

Quote Originally Posted by dagley View Post
    Bertaggia has already had a few days off, and Stoner...hes a gamer, he wouldn't want to sit.
    got a break last year A) to rest his shoulder that he injured at the WJ's and B) to finish the deal to send him to Saskatoon. Stone was probably given the choice and chose to play.

I would take that too mean he isn't going to get traded. If he was going to get traded he would have sat this weekend

Nobody else is getting excited ONLY YOU ARE

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hallenback View Post
    I would take that too mean he isn't going to get traded. If he was going to get traded he would have sat this weekend
    I wonder what we would have realistically got for Stone if KM would have traded him?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.