Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: WK lineup

Default Good question......

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    I wonder what we would have realistically got for Stone if KM would have traded him?
    Realistically speaking, does anyone see this as even a remote possibility? The more I think about it, would Kelly really pull the trigger on that? I would think at least 3 pieces, either 2 prospects and a high pick, or vise versa.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    Realistically speaking, does anyone see this as even a remote possibility? The more I think about it, would Kelly really pull the trigger on that? I would think at least 3 pieces, either 2 prospects and a high pick, or vise versa.
    about right same return as Weal. If KM can't get a goalie it becomes a good option Ferland & DD as well any or all would help the future.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Default But if we're getting a goalie.....

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    about right same return as Weal. If KM can't get a goalie it becomes a good option Ferland & DD as well any or all would help the future.
    That means we're shooting for the moon. No Stone, No Ferland= No moon. It would defeat the purpose of getting a goalie for the playoffs. We have 18 yr old Boes whos back in a month. We would want scoring prospects, as we already have a ton of defensive prospects and a blue chip goalie waiting in the wings.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    That means we're shooting for the moon. No Stone, No Ferland= No moon. It would defeat the purpose of getting a goalie for the playoffs. We have 18 yr old Boes whos back in a month. We would want scoring prospects, as we already have a ton of defensive prospects and a blue chip goalie waiting in the wings.
    Read maniac dont just post I said if KM DOESN"T get a goalie .
    GO WARRIORS GO

Default oops...

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    Read maniac dont just post I said if KM DOESN"T get a goalie .
    my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    I wonder what we would have realistically got for Stone if KM would have traded him?
    I would say more than what Regina got for Ashton last season, but less than KM got for Schenn.

For a friendly reminder here's the two trades.

To Tri-Cities: Carter Ashton, 2012 3rd round pick
    To Regina: Tanner Olstead, Nils Moser, 2011 1st Round, 2012 2nd & 5th round

To Saskatoon: Brayden Schenn, 2012 3rd round
    To Brandon: Nikkel, McGauley, 2011 1st & 2nd round, 2012 1st round, 2012 1st round import draft.

I would also suspect Ferland would fetch a similar bounty to Ashton.

Yes! and KM's gotta be crazy to not go out and collect that bounty!! How unreal would we be in 2 to 3 years if KM did that!!
    Do it KM!!
    Sell, Sell, Sell!!

Default Playoff experience......

Quote Originally Posted by Pecker View Post
    Yes! and KM's gotta be crazy to not go out and collect that bounty!! How unreal would we be in 2 to 3 years if KM did that!!
    Do it KM!!
    Sell, Sell, Sell!!
    is what Kelly talked about last year for the young D core. This year they need that too. They will be in tact for next season. Plus we have a ton of pipeline depth at every position. Blue chip forwards, defencemen, and a top end goalie prospect. Our offence will need some help next year, but we already showed where we are without Stone this year. No Stone= No playoffs.

Default AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Another loss by the Wheaties! This team is crashing and burning! Get something for Stone while you still can KM! Look to the future!!

Default Not what we wanted.....

we gotta get the split tomorrow night. We are slumping badly right now. But we will work out of it.