Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Pickard Trade Rumours

Default Between you......

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    haha u truely make me laugh kid u just come on here to be an ass dont u lmao u definately did not hurt my feelings nor will u ever & have i ever said anyone is stupid? besides maybe that u r
    and your pal from MJ, you've had nothing better to do this past week or so than to follow me around this site and crap all over my posts because you don't like my take on things....Here you are all the way over on the Seattle page ragging on me some more.....not that anyone uses their page anyway......my original question on here had nothing to do with you. But yet here you are.

I talk with tons of fans from almost every team and don't get a lick of grief from anyone....except you two. If you don't like my observations too freakin bad......you don't have to like it and I don't have to care. But if you start trashin me, I can take it....and I can dish it out too. And as for your "kid" comment. I've been going to Wheat king games for 4 decades Mr. know it all.

Your the ones giving yourselves a brutal name. If you don't like what I write, go read something else.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    and your pal from MJ, you've had nothing better to do this past week or so than to follow me around this site and crap all over my posts because you don't like my take on things....Here you are all the way over on the Seattle page ragging on me some more.....not that anyone uses their page anyway......my original question on here had nothing to do with you. But yet here you are.

I talk with tons of fans from almost every team and don't get a lick of grief from anyone....except you two. If you don't like my observations too freakin bad......you don't have to like it and I don't have to care. But if you start trashin me, I can take it....and I can dish it out too. And as for your "kid" comment. I've been going to Wheat king games for 4 decades Mr. know it all.

Your the ones giving yourselves a brutal name. If you don't like what I write, go read something else.
    We're not following you YOU"RE just on EVERY site so we can't avoid you
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    Can't seem to resist either.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    hahaha so true