Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pickard Trade Rumours

Default Pickard Trade Rumours

All I've heard through the Christmas break is that Calvin Pickard is being shopped to the Wheat Kings. He is a Manitoba boy, but I'm wondering if there is any validity to this, and is Luke Lockhart possibly part of that discussion?

Iconwhl

only playoff teams in the east that need a goalie are Brandon & Red Deer, im sure Pickard &/or Simpson go for alot cheaper then they should go for. Its all about the market unless some team looks to improve there goaltending situation which may already be pretty strong.

It could be a very good thing for Brandon that there isnt much of a market value (meaning more then a handful of teams interested) both guys could go for pretty cheap.

Pickards play in the last 4 games could help make KM pay more . GA 1.50 sv% .973 3 W 1 L That might cost ya .
    Last edited by mjw22; 01-01-2012 at 01:29 AM.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Default Hope Calvin Pickard stays in Seattle

The Warriors don't want to face him again

Default He is Peaking

Quote Originally Posted by warr2 View Post
    The Warriors don't want to face him again
    But I would still say that Simpson from Everett has been far more consistent this season. A.900 save pct. is pretty amazing for being on a last place team. We would be happy with either one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***UPDATE****

Sources(source) has just informed me about deal that is expected to be announced tomorrow. The Wheat Kings have acquired Calvin Pickard. In exchange for Pickard, the Wheat Kings are sending goaltender Curtis Honey,defenceman Dylan Kuczek, forward Tyrel Seaman plus the first and third round picks in the 2012 WHL bantam draft to Seattle. In return, the Wheat Kings have acquired Pickard and a 2nd round pick in the '12 draft.

Also, in other related T-Bird news, Luke Lockhart has been sent to Victoria. Unsure of the return at this time.

Default With all due respect......

Quote Originally Posted by whlking View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***UPDATE****

Sources(source) has just informed me about deal that is expected to be announced tomorrow. The Wheat Kings have acquired Calvin Pickard. In exchange for Pickard, the Wheat Kings are sending goaltender Curtis Honey,defenceman Dylan Kuczek, forward Tyrel Seaman plus the first and third round picks in the 2012 WHL bantam draft to Seattle. In return, the Wheat Kings have acquired Pickard and a 2nd round pick in the '12 draft.

Also, in other related T-Bird news, Luke Lockhart has been sent to Victoria. Unsure of the return at this time.
    If your source posting turns out to be B.S. you should probably just stay off here.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    If your source posting turns out to be B.S. you should probably just stay off here.
    How about removed from here if it is bull. I can say he is right on Honey as he has already been traded and is known.

Default Who says Honey is traded?

Quote Originally Posted by CdnSailor View Post
    How about removed from here if it is bull. I can say he is right on Honey as he has already been traded and is known.
    If I'm understanding you correctly, you say Honey has been traded? To who, for what, and says who?
    @Wheatiemaniac on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    If I'm understanding you correctly, you say Honey has been traded? To who, for what, and says who?
    Oops read it wrong. He was with Bonnyville and has been sent to you.