Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pickard Trade Rumours

Quote Originally Posted by CdnSailor View Post
    Oops read it wrong. He was with Bonnyville and has been sent to you.
    Careful you could cause maniac a coronary
    GO WARRIORS GO

Default Okay...

Quote Originally Posted by CdnSailor View Post
    Oops read it wrong. He was with Bonnyville and has been sent to you.
    We still want Sundher.

Default Unlike you.....

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    Careful you could cause maniac a coronary
    who just gives everyone a headache.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    who just gives everyone a headache.
    Hey just worried about your health I hope you get a center a dman and a goalie then we won't have to listen to all the excuses why your team loses .
    GO WARRIORS GO

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    Hey just worried about your health I hope you get a center a dman and a goalie then we won't have to listen to all the excuses why your team loses .

oh but then he will make up new excuses as the players they did get were the wrong guys then who he wanted...

also i have no clue why the Royals would want Lockhart the Royals are a very weak team & adding a 19yr old for them makes zero sense at all.

Default All the excuses.....

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    oh but then he will make up new excuses as the players they did get were the wrong guys then who he wanted...

also i have no clue why the Royals would want Lockhart the Royals are a very weak team & adding a 19yr old for them makes zero sense at all.
    have been beat to death by the pats and warriors fans who like to babble about how all the other teams stink. Yet in their eyes, their teams can do no wrong. And in the playoffs their teams can't do anything at all.

I hear pats fans saying we back doored our way into the Mem Cup, yet when they hosted, that year, I don't think they even made the playoffs. and the year the warriors were in the Mem Cup, they......oh that's right. They have never made it that far.

So, since we're apparently dead in the water according to you, what's your excuses gonna be when the pats crap the sheets again and miss the playoffs, and the warriors get swept out of the first round?

The first round of the playoffs in the Eastern Conference could be a crapshoot this year with the amount of parity. An 8th or 7th place team that hits a hot streak and gets some goaltending could easily pull off a series win the way it's looking, no matter who the teams are......I think the parity is what's causing the GM's all the issues about whether to buy or sell this year
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Iconwhl

have been beat to death by the pats and warriors fans who like to babble about how all the other teams stink. Yet in their eyes, their teams can do no wrong. And in the playoffs their teams can't do anything at all.

I hear pats fans saying we back doored our way into the Mem Cup, yet when they hosted, that year, I don't think they even made the playoffs. and the year the warriors were in the Mem Cup, they......oh that's right. They have never made it that far.

So, since we're apparently dead in the water according to you, what's your excuses gonna be when the pats crap the sheets again and miss the playoffs, and the warriors get swept out of the first round?

have i ever said other teams stink? nope i havent, i have even given the Wheat Kings props for being such an offensive team.

As for the WKs taking the back door into the Memorial Cup yep that did happen & the year the Pats hosted the Memorial Cup we took the back door in as well but yes u big time fool we did make the playoffs lost in 6games to the Hitmen (or maybe it was 5 cant remember) & we took the back door in cuz wow look at this.... WE WERENT GOOD ENOUGH EITHER

& that very well may happen..... thats why the games are played... but can only speak for my Pats here as we have exceeded all expectations this year as no 1 was given this team a chance to even make the playoffs let alone be in 5th in the conference. So even if we do happen to miss the playoffs it will suck but in the end our fans cant be too disappointed as alot were predicting us to be 12th or 11th in the conference.

I think its time u get off ur high horse, cuz there is nothing special about the WKs lack of defense... u truely are giving the WKs fans on here a brutal name isnt the trade deadline past yet so u can disappear til next year?

Default Awwwww....

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    have i ever said other teams stink? nope i havent, i have even given the Wheat Kings props for being such an offensive team.

As for the WKs taking the back door into the Memorial Cup yep that did happen & the year the Pats hosted the Memorial Cup we took the back door in as well but yes u big time fool we did make the playoffs lost in 6games to the Hitmen (or maybe it was 5 cant remember) & we took the back door in cuz wow look at this.... WE WERENT GOOD ENOUGH EITHER

& that very well may happen..... thats why the games are played... but can only speak for my Pats here as we have exceeded all expectations this year as no 1 was given this team a chance to even make the playoffs let alone be in 5th in the conference. So even if we do happen to miss the playoffs it will suck but in the end our fans cant be too disappointed as alot were predicting us to be 12th or 11th in the conference.

I think its time u get off ur high horse, cuz there is nothing special about the WKs lack of defense... u truely are giving the WKs fans on here a brutal name isnt the trade deadline past yet so u can disappear til next year?
    did I hurt your feelings? How much kleenex do you need? I know, I know, everybody is stupid except you, right? Blah, blah, blah.......

Geez, don't give yourself a coronary.

Maybe mjw22 can rush over to comfort you. But remember, when you order crap, you best not be afraid to eat it.

Iconwhl

did I hurt your feelings? How much kleenex do you need? I know, I know, everybody is stupid except you, right? Blah, blah, blah.......

Geez, don't give yourself a coronary.

Maybe mjw22 can rush over to comfort you. But remember, when you order crap, you best not be afraid to eat it.

haha u truely make me laugh kid u just come on here to be an ass dont u lmao u definately did not hurt my feelings nor will u ever & have i ever said anyone is stupid? besides maybe that u r