Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Deadline: Who's Untouchable

We have an abundance of good prospects. I am sure we can afford to trade some high market prospects with very little damage to our PPL. We still have a few high picks left from the Schenn deal which can restock our list. I find it hard to believe we would trade those high picks for Dziurzynski and not try and make a run of some sorts.

All-Time Favorite.

Default Never Gonna Happen!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pecker View Post
    Exactly!! How can KM pass up on what Stone and Ferland will bring in.
    Sell, Sell, Sell!!
    Attention to all the rest of the people who are genuinely retarded enough to even utter the words that we should trade Stone and Ferland. It is the most idiotic thought anyone could ever type on this site, or any other one.

Probably drummed up by fans of other teams that know we are about one or two players away from leaving them in the dust. We slumped through a couple of weeks. I remember the year(04-05) we were 10 points behind Saskatoon for the division lead around Christmas. We won the division by around 10 points ahead of the Blades.

If you think we should trade Stone and Ferland, stop typing right now. Your opinion means nothing.

Wheatiemaniac, you need to relax.

Though it is doubtful they want to trade their top two players, it would be short sighted for your general manager to not listen to all the offers that other teams give him.

Its certainly not retarded to entertain these ideas, even if you really really like those players. Its all speculation between us commoners anyways, so theres no reason to get all riled up.

Default Not riled up at all....

Quote Originally Posted by Some_Arrogant_Jerk View Post

Though it is doubtful they want to trade their top two players, it would be short sighted for your general manager to not listen to all the offers that other teams give him.

Its certainly not retarded to entertain these ideas, even if you really really like those players. Its all speculation between us commoners anyways, so theres no reason to get all riled up.
    Just stating the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Some_Arrogant_Jerk View Post

That's why he's a rookie . For the right price KM will sell Stone Ferland & DD if he can't fix that porous defense & get a top goalie.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Default Typical Moose Jaw Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    That's why he's a rookie . For the right price KM will sell Stone Ferland & DD if he can't fix that porous defense & get a top goalie.
    This is exactly my point. You guys know that with a 2nd line center, and a defence upgrade, we'll blow past you guys in no time.

You would love for us to trade our top 2 scorers for prospects so we can't catch you. Keep dreaming.

Here's an idea, Trade Quinton Howden and Luke Siemens for some unproven 16 and 17 yr olds. Trade McIlrath for a couple of draft picks and see how long you stay in first.

Maybe Weal, Hewitt, and Scheidl should go on the block for a package of uncertainty.

Stone and Ferland are staying here and we are going to the playoffs to make some major noise, enough noise to make you guys wish you had traded Howden.

Red Deer making some moves they got another D

I expect Petrovic to get dealt

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    This is exactly my point. You guys know that with a 2nd line center, and a defence upgrade, we'll blow past you guys in no time.

You would love for us to trade our top 2 scorers for prospects so we can't catch you. Keep dreaming.

Here's an idea, Trade Quinton Howden and Luke Siemens for some unproven 16 and 17 yr olds. Trade McIlrath for a couple of draft picks and see how long you stay in first.

Maybe Weal, Hewitt, and Scheidl should go on the block for a package of uncertainty.

Stone and Ferland are staying here and we are going to the playoffs to make some major noise, enough noise to make you guys wish you had traded Howden.
    You're not going anywhere with a 1 line team and a defence/goaltending situation like you have . KM would have to sell off some serious picks/prospects for you to be in a position to worry us. All we need if anything is another forward & dman for depth . Stone would be nice not sure Millar would pay the price . We may need a little you may need a lot. Maybe Howden is putting in a good word for us with Stone .
    GO WARRIORS GO

Default ME TOO....

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hallenback View Post

I expect KM to do all he can to bring him here. This could be a great season for us if we can land him and a 2nd line center.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hallenback View Post

RD got another D yes to bad the kid is a slug