Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Trade Deadline....

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    You had your whole lineup. We had no Stone, no Bertaggia, and Sundher wasn't here yet. Now that we are full staff, do you honestly think that 1 defenceman puts you ahead of us?

We will be fine. There's a thing called puck possession, and 2 dominant lines carrying the play is a great motivator for us and it will help alot. Will we make the Mem Cup? Probably not. Will the Pats make it out of the 1st round? Ditto.
    ok so what is ur excuse for this game then when the Pats shutout the WKs 2-0???

http://whl.ca/schedule/show/game/59708

full line up for both teams?

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    ok so what is ur excuse for this game then when the Pats shutout the WKs 2-0???

http://whl.ca/schedule/show/game/59708

full line up for both teams?
    They didn't have Sundher Hey I thought you said maniac went back into the woods when the deadline ended
    Last edited by mjw22; 01-12-2012 at 01:36 AM.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Iconwhl

haah he has in the past lol he is still too excited & has a hard on for sundher i would think lol

meh whatever at times he is fun to get all stirred up cuz it happens so easily

Default Wow

haah he has in the past lol he is still too excited & has a hard on for sundher i would think lol

meh whatever at times he is fun to get all stirred up cuz it happens so easily
    You two really don't have a life, do you?

Iconwhl

You two really don't have a life, do you?

i have a great life actually but get a great laugh cuz u get so rattled so easily over the littlest of a comment

Default Actually....

i have a great life actually but get a great laugh cuz u get so rattled so easily over the littlest of a comment
    I don't sweat either one of you at all.....but you're over here on our board blithering on about nothing. Some life.

Default This weekend.....

We will win both games and show everyone what this team is capable of. Have faith.

You had your whole lineup. We had no Stone, no Bertaggia, and Sundher wasn't here yet. Now that we are full staff, do you honestly think that 1 defenceman puts you ahead of us?
    Well actually their 6 pts ahead of you
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    Well actually their 6 pts ahead of you
    For now. but not for long.

For now. but not for long.
    Getting a little cocky aren't we ? your harlem globetrotters couldn't even get 1 goal past a 16 year old rookie call up goalie