Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Deadline....

Default My bad...

He's played 5 playoff games.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    I'm trying to block it out til tomorrow. I feel something is gonna happen, but this one is starting to sound a little too unrealistic. First off, the market this year for goalies is pretty thin All contending teams already have their goalies....except us. If indeed we are a contender. Seeing past package deals KM has pulled off, this one seems quite steep when you think about it.
    Well, maybe we are looking for a backup, if we can pick it up by the end of the season, looks like Moodie might be send back and with Todd.....???, really need someone to back up Marakov

Default i thought

they were suposed to post something this morning about the trade .....

Default By now....

Quote Originally Posted by jayson View Post
    they were suposed to post something this morning about the trade .....
    My guess is that there is no such trade and whlguy won't come on here now to explain himself or face the music. But I'm guessing his pants are on fire.

Well he sure caused a lot of talk in the twitter world. People from International Scouting Services, Yahoo Sports and other media have been using this as a legit rumour. Some have even contacted the teams involved in the deal which could get this fellow in some deep trouble if he started all this.

I told all of you to not get your hopes up with that poster he did the same stuff last season

Default correct indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    I told all of you to not get your hopes up with that poster he did the same stuff last season
    And we can't help but notice how he's nowhere to be found on here today.

Quote Originally Posted by Western Elite View Post
    which could get this fellow in some deep trouble if he started all this.
    No. It's the internet and if people are too retarded to believe what a poster on a message board says, than they need better things to entertain themselves with.

He started a rumour on an internet message board..lol. Not his fault they believed him

Default hopes dashed

The guy was just on here messing with WK fans most likely maniac whos been looking for a trade since the freeze was lifted. He wont be on here to explain himself guys like that never do . Unless its backed by more than "sources say " only a fool falls for it .
    GO WARRIORS GO

Default Was not me at all......

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    The guy was just on here messing with WK fans most likely maniac whos been looking for a trade since the freeze was lifted. He wont be on here to explain himself guys like that never do . Unless its backed by more than "sources say " only a fool falls for it .
    The guy calls himself WHLKING.....should be LYINKING. He posted stuff earlier last week and I called him on it asking who his source was, to which he replied it was a well known WHL scout.

Then he flashes that so called update. Yes, I wanted to believe like most WK fans did. But after rereading it a few times it started to sink in that this was not really a smart trade, and McCrimmon would not give up this much knowing there weren't many suitors for goalies. And yes, Seattle is still very much in the playoffs.

Oh well, still 8 days left.....once again, we sit and wait.