Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: deadline deals

Quote Originally Posted by TourettesGuy View Post
    No way in hell are we trading both Sundher AND Rintoul, Rintoul is the Sundher of our d-corps, without him there the Royals defense is the worst ever.

Can the Royals have Morgan Rielly?

But in reality, I would want Travis Brown, high end prospect/draft pick for Sundher. But we all know that won't happen.

We need help on defense bad, really bad.
    Once Sundher goes whats the point of keeping a 20 yr old dman . You wont get Brown it'll be Gwinner or Doucette Brooks or Potomak & a dman prospect & 1 pick one no higher than 2nd. Maybe instead of a prospect we trade Vanscourt (19) for Rintoul gives you to 2 roster dmen a forward & a pick
    Last edited by mjw22; 01-06-2012 at 01:19 AM.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Default Vanscourt

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    Once Sundher goes whats the point of keeping a 20 yr old dman . You wont get Brown it'll be Gwinner or Doucette Brooks or Potomak & a dman prospect & 1 pick one no higher than 2nd. Maybe instead of a prospect we trade Vanscourt (19) for Rintoul gives you to 2 roster dmen a forward & a pick
    I thought Tyler Vanscourt was part of the loading up process. He's an offensive D man. Is he not producing?

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    I thought Tyler Vanscourt was part of the loading up process. He's an offensive D man. Is he not producing?
    He's ok but if we can get Rintoul we don't need him . Next year Riellys back as our off dman and Ehrhardt would be 20 yr old dman.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Thumbs down road woes continue

Stothers needs to get this S**T FIXED below 500 on the road isn't taking us anywhere. Millar take some of these picks/prospects/roster players and get some veterans two up front and one on def who can play on the road. I don't care who you move to do it. These young guys play well at home not so good on the road. 1-3-1 178 shots 10 goals shooting % of 5.61 against some top goalies but in the playoffs those are the guys you have to score on. GO DEEP in the play offs or GO HOME Mr. Millar . See if you can bring Baldwin back home with you he looked better than any of our d men tonight 1st star. Forgot to add this the SPO play by play guy really likes the Beach bros. Beach scored and you would've thought he played for them the way he announced the goal lol
    Last edited by mjw22; 01-07-2012 at 12:24 AM.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Thumbs up Millar Time

Listed in order they may be moved here
    Forwards : Sundher Braes Vause Gallimore Bulmer Ferland Stone Weal
    Defence : Marincin Rintoul Yadlowski Baldwin Weller Petrovic
    Rookies that wont move: Hansen Brown
    Rookies that may move: Gwinner Brooks Potomak White
    Veterans that may go Johnson Wyton Ehrhardt Vanscourt
    Prospects that wont go Point
    A surprise move : Beach lots of undisciplined penalties & misconducts in last 3-4 games could be costly in play offs
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    Listed in order they may be moved here
    Forwards : Sundher Braes Vause Gallimore Bulmer Ferland Stone Weal
    Defence : Marincin Rintoul Yadlowski Baldwin Weller Petrovic
    Rookies that wont move: Hansen Brown
    Rookies that may move: Gwinner Brooks Potomak White
    Veterans that may go Johnson Wyton Ehrhardt Vanscourt
    Prospects that wont go Point
    A surprise move : Beach lots of undisciplined penalties & misconducts in last 3-4 games could be costly in play offs
    I don't envision Stone or Ferland moving from Brandon, they will take a small run at it, the prospects cupboard is still in good shape in brandon so no need to get hasty and trade away for more prospects or players, this will still be a good team next year with that Defense they have, if they can land a pickard or owsley in a deal they could make some noise with a real goalie.

Marincin i really see ending up on your roster, problem is PG wants a package that includes Eberle etc and the team really is very reluctant to trade eberle..although I am sure when push comes to shove they will.

Either way, time to make a push for depth up front in order to make a run and it will cost some propsects to do it, but the list looks strong to be able to do it.

As a Bronco fan I would love to see Johnson, Potomak, or Brown in SC somehow. Point would be nice too
    Last edited by Toswammi; 01-08-2012 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toswammi View Post
    As a Bronco fan I would love to see Johnson, Potomak, or Brown in SC somehow. Point would be nice too
    We dont want your whole roster just Vause and you won't get any of these guys for him unless you're sending 1st round picks back.
    GO WARRIORS GO

I for one will be a happy man if Erhardt is traded or given away for free. What we will be getting will be a twenty year old for sure and I would imagine a forward who can add to our second forward line. I think the team is fine I mean that American road trip has almost never been kind to the W's.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatguy View Post
    I for one will be a happy man if Erhardt is traded or given away for free. What we will be getting will be a twenty year old for sure and I would imagine a forward who can add to our second forward line. I think the team is fine I mean that American road trip has almost never been kind to the W's.
    He hasn't been any worse than edmundson and on a lot of nights no worse than McFaul. McFaul coughs up the puck too much slow in decision making and is a bit on the soft side. They need a d man upgrade no doubt. If Svendson had bailed earlier Bowman might still be here. That bonehead move screwed up our oa /euro/dman spots. Hoping Millar can fill the spots with prospects/picks . I don't want to see Hansen,Brown or Eberle moved .
    GO WARRIORS GO