Thread: deadline deals

Quote Originally Posted by Western Elite View Post
    Possible deal coming....

Braes

For

Eberle/2nd round '12
    If we get rid of Eberle I give up hope

Quote Originally Posted by mjwfan View Post
    Glad to see Vanscourt traded but wish him all the best in Van . Not to smart on Millars part trading away a 4th and a 5th to get Tyler and then only getting a 5th in return . This guy don't win many trades so it is a bit scary going into the last few hrs of the trade deadline.
    Trading Vanscourt should tell me that there is another D-man in the works .
    And yes I think it could be Marincin with a import spot open BUT we still need a high end forward.
    wow other than this Vanscourt deal What are you talking about . Seimens Kirsch Miller Heemskirk Bowman (since moved ) Lyon (moved ) Beach on & on . Now the deals he made this year
    Braes solid 2 way scorer leadership playoff exp
    Henry solid 2 way point a game player playoff exp
    moves Vanscourt & Lyon for 3 picks and upgades OA by a ton
    I think he may have a clue ya think.
    Appears Millar was looking for leadership & play off experience as much as scoring and we now have all three as well as more toughness. For those who have selective memories (WK) we are in first do in a large part to our young guys Fioretti Johnson Hansen White when we were missing Howden Kirsch and sometimes Beach. Now with the exp the new guys bring I think we're just fine for scoring . Defence is solid not spectacular no new off dman so maybe Rielly's back for play offs. Siemens & Tremblay give us solid goaltending . toughness & grit which was good is better. Millar did his job now it's up to the players and coaches to do theirs. Our best shot since 06
    Last edited by mjw22; 01-10-2012 at 08:26 PM.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    Defence is solid not spectacular no new off dman so maybe Rielly's back for play offs. Siemens & Tremblay give us solid goaltending . toughness & grit which was good is better. Millar did his job now it's up to the players and coaches to do theirs. Our best shot since 06

was listening to the sportscage hosted by rod pederson & friends they had Millar on as a guest & Millar said there is almost a zero % chance Rielly will be back this year even for playoffs, cuz they wouldnt want to risk a more server injury due to him being out for so long & rust maybe putting himself in a bad position at such a high uptempo level come playoffs.

Could just be throwing a curve ball but very few players will recover in such a great time frame from a torn ACL (which i believe the injury was)

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    was listening to the sportscage hosted by rod pederson & friends they had Millar on as a guest & Millar said there is almost a zero % chance Rielly will be back this year even for playoffs, cuz they wouldnt want to risk a more server injury due to him being out for so long & rust maybe putting himself in a bad position at such a high uptempo level come playoffs.

Could just be throwing a curve ball but very few players will recover in such a great time frame from a torn ACL (which i believe the injury was)
    We were hoping . Brown will have to step up.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    We were hoping . Brown will have to step up.
    He already has. Hopefully Gwinner and Doucette will see increased minutes now too, both have not looked out of place as rookies in the league.