Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Sundher traded to Brandon...

It will definitely be interesting to see who goes all in today, and even more interesting who brings it come playoff time. Here's to hoping KM has a couple more left in him today.

Suprised that Sundher was not much of a help against Saskatoon

Quote Originally Posted by CdnSailor View Post
    Suprised that Sundher was not much of a help against Saskatoon
    He had a presence. helped generate 37 shots, layed some body, killed some penalties. when he was on the ice you knew. It takes time to mesh.

Default I agree

Quote Originally Posted by WHLFANMAN View Post
    He had a presence. helped generate 37 shots, layed some body, killed some penalties. when he was on the ice you knew. It takes time to mesh.
    I have been saying that on here all day. The guy got off a plane, moved into a brand new household, then went to the rink and practiced with 2 linemates he had probably never even met before. There is a reason he is here. And that reason will become obvious to everyone sooner than later.

If he didn't have much of an impact, then why was he the radio broadcasts "Wheat King of the Game". He admitted he was gassed, just landed, moving into a new billet, game day practice, just meeting team and linemates (other than Mark Stone who he met at the World Junior Evaluation camp this past summer.

It is a lot to expect of ANYONE is just over 24 hours time frame...yet the Wheat Kings Broadcast couldn't have been more complimentary and excited every time he was out there.

If they were excited when he admitted he was "bagged", can you imagine their excitement level when he is the regular Sundher we in Chilliwack and now Victoria have witnessed?

Default I definitely agree

Quote Originally Posted by rednex50 View Post
    If he didn't have much of an impact, then why was he the radio broadcasts "Wheat King of the Game". He admitted he was gassed, just landed, moving into a new billet, game day practice, just meeting team and linemates (other than Mark Stone who he met at the World Junior Evaluation camp this past summer.

It is a lot to expect of ANYONE is just over 24 hours time frame...yet the Wheat Kings Broadcast couldn't have been more complimentary and excited every time he was out there.

If they were excited when he admitted he was "bagged", can you imagine their excitement level when he is the regular Sundher we in Chilliwack and now Victoria have witnessed?
    He had a whirlwind couple of days. The kid has talent coming out his ears. I am anxious to see him once he hits his stride. He is the kind of player that will make players around him better. When he does we will be an offensive weapon and a half. I'm glad we got him, there's a reason we got him. And as I've said the reasons will be painfully obvious to our opponents in very short order.

here is an interesting read on the deadline day.
    http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/jrh...html#more-5911

Quote Originally Posted by 2fast View Post
    It wasn't that interesting. After the first round, we'll see who's dead and who isn't.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by 2fast View Post
    theres a reason he writes for Yahoo sports & not something more meaningful lol

i really had to laugh at his Pats comment how was Lang suppose to move Weal when only 1 team contacted him about Weal cuz of where they sat in the standings, if the Pats had been in the WKs position in 8th im sure there would of been alot more calls & then Weal would of been traded.

i am shocked to see that Kevin Sundher has not made a positive impact with the wheat kings, his stats suck, averaging a half point a game is not what the Brandon fans envisioned.He is like minus ten since with brandon and the team has been doing poorly since his arrival.Is it a chemistry factor ? i thought that Sundher would light it up with Brandon and they could be a dominating team in the East