Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Victoria at Regina 13 Jan and Brandon 14 Jan

1. Default

The last three games have been tied going into the third period and we have lost all of them. Why does this team come out flat when it matters the most?

our goaltending is garbage...thats why...we have a backupman as a starter and a tier 2 backupman as our backup...not gonna work in any way,shape or form...

From what I saw, the Royal's goaltending is weak. But, so was the defensive zone coverage. Turnovers in the defensive zone will kill you every time. And they weren't by the younger players, it was the 20 year old. A shot block leading to a breakaway goal and a saucer pass right onto Weal's stick in the slot. Just who you want to give the puck away to, a guy that has over 70 points.

The younger players played pretty well. Fransoo was good on the backend. The Royals competed until the Pats went up a goal and the players' body language changed. They started turning over puck and didn't compete. I would say that with about 8 or 9 minutes left in the game, there were some players that plain and simply gave up.

4. Default

I just read that Conroy was stuck with Traber and Forsyth all night? is this true?

Habschied 'OUT COACHED' AGAIN !!!

Quote Originally Posted by IR_Hockey View Post
    I just read that Conroy was stuck with Traber and Forsyth all night? is this true?
    Conroy is a big body with no hands and doesn't hit, so 4th line is the spot for him. Fransoo should quickly become your top d-man.
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Conroy is a big body with no hands and doesn't hit, so 4th line is the spot for him. Fransoo should quickly become your top d-man.
    Everything ive heard about Conroy is that he has lots of offensive talent and just hasn't been given the opportunity. However your comments are noted.

8. Default |

Losing Streak is over!

Thank you Jesus!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the Royal Flush View Post
    Thank you Jesus!
    Is that why Tim Tebow lost? Was Jesus helping out the Royals instead of being in New England?