Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: ROYALS COACH CONCEEDS-- NO MEMORIAL CUP !!!!

1. Default

Do we all think Habby will be back next season as coach & gm or just coach, or just gm?
    I am a season ticket holder and sit we a group of friends. One of them brought up the point that Habby might not be back next season. Thoughts?

Default Habby?

No changes for next season. Honeymoon phase will continue.

Quote Originally Posted by 50sWHLer View Post
    Hey, bobsaget, YOU GOTTA KNOW that ANY Team can Beat ANY other Team, on ANY given Night !!! --- That's WHY they play the Games !!!

Have YOU read the ' 10 Biggest Upsets in Hockey' ???? --- No??? --- Well, maybe you should !!

And mjw22, --- The Psychology of Hockey HAS NOT CHANGED since the 50s & 60s ----- only the size of the players and the material composition of the equipment.

GO KINGS GO !!!!!
    umm Salmon Kings?

maybe?

Any team can beat any team on a given night, but not just any team can win a 7 game series .. and sorry but up against Kamloops and/or the Ams in the first round is not good news for the Royals.

I think the other guys are right on here, you should check your meds

.. and btw the psychology of hockey since those days has changed incredibly, as well as conditioning, strategy, rules, rinks, players and coaching styles. The only thing that hasn't changed is they still use a stick and puck.
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

Gotta LUV it!!! --- Finally Lots of emotion & postings on this site !!

4 pages & 33 postings on THIS topic alone

------ Where have ALL you Guys been????

Gotta LUV Hockey !!!!!

“The great thing about HOCKEY is that it enables us to care passionately, about something that really doesn’t matter!

i think 50's whl guy is actually rednex.. or his brother these guys have to be related in some way

um Jay...we've met. 50 ain't me. I can't stand the beer and I'm not that old yet. Geez, aging me before my time????

And my brother still lives back in Ontario and couldn't give 2 craps about the WHL.

Quote Originally Posted by IR_Hockey View Post
    Do we all think Habby will be back next season as coach & gm or just coach, or just gm?
    I am a season ticket holder and sit we a group of friends. One of them brought up the point that Habby might not be back next season. Thoughts?

he will be back,but on a short leash...he failed to identify and fix most problems that plagued us throughout the season...sitting on your ass and doing nothing only works if you are winning...personally...i dont give a ****...i am still watching THE DUB!!!