Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd Half Regular Season Thread

Default 2nd Half Regular Season Thread

New Start!

LOL you guys lost to Victoria.

And gave up 50 shots. Time for Kelly to send Clouston on his way and take over for the rest of the seasons, ala Mike Kelly.

Omg this is getting bad Bye bye CC KM better do it and take over

CC needs to go.

Last year Kelly did 10x as much with 10x as little, it's time to cut Clouston loose.

This is embarrasing.
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"

Quote Originally Posted by WHEATMAN View Post
    CC needs to go.

Last year Kelly did 10x as much with 10x as little, it's time to cut Clouston loose.

This is embarrasing.
    It amazes me how he lasted longer with the Sens as he did wow

Iconwhl

Clouston is a joke i dont know what he is trying to do with the WKs but it is very funny from the outside looking in.

I never understood why KM brought him in anyways, i get that KM had some personaly family problems when his brother was killed in the plane crash but if my memory serves right that happened way after the hiring of Clouston. The hiring may of been abit of a blessing to KM after his brother died where KM didnt have to deal with running a hockey team on the ice & had some time to just sit back & deal with the family stuff 1st & foremost.

This Clouston hiring is definately looking worse & worse as the days go by, the WKs are a worse defensive team then the Pats were last year under Hunt now that is VERY BAD. There is alot of potential on the WKs backend but they are still a very young group which was why the trade for Sundher did not make sense around the league. Losing to the Royals is unacceptable for a team that has Stone, Ferland, Sundher for the offense.

I guess the biggest question is..... has the WKs quit playing for Clouston hoping he gets fired? Or are the WKs just that bad defensively that it doesnt matter if they are still playing for Clouston or not?

It takes more then big name players to win, it takes a full team commitment & right now that is NOT happening in Brandon.

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    Clouston is a joke i dont know what he is trying to do with the WKs but it is very funny from the outside looking in.

I never understood why KM brought him in anyways, i get that KM had some personaly family problems when his brother was killed in the plane crash but if my memory serves right that happened way after the hiring of Clouston. The hiring may of been abit of a blessing to KM after his brother died where KM didnt have to deal with running a hockey team on the ice & had some time to just sit back & deal with the family stuff 1st & foremost.

This Clouston hiring is definately looking worse & worse as the days go by, the WKs are a worse defensive team then the Pats were last year under Hunt now that is VERY BAD. There is alot of potential on the WKs backend but they are still a very young group which was why the trade for Sundher did not make sense around the league. Losing to the Royals is unacceptable for a team that has Stone, Ferland, Sundher for the offense.

I guess the biggest question is..... has the WKs quit playing for Clouston hoping he gets fired? Or are the WKs just that bad defensively that it doesnt matter if they are still playing for Clouston or not?

It takes more then big name players to win, it takes a full team commitment & right now that is NOT happening in Brandon.
    I never thought I would agree with a Pats fan, but I must admit you might be right on this one and the fact that the team has quit playing for Clouston. I hope Kelly does not allow this to take place much longer or they'll be out of the playoff race. Allowing 50 shots to a team like Red Deer or Victoria is totally unexceptable. We as fans are staring to lose some faith. What started out as a promising year is turning into a nightmare. KM do something. Please.

Laid a total egg in the 3rd last night. Something is very wrong with this group. This is not the same team that was winning early on this season

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hallenback View Post
    Laid a total egg in the 3rd last night. Something is very wrong with this group. This is not the same team that was winning early on this season
    It's like watching a Ferrari stutter down the road grinding gears!? Tones of talent but no UMPH! I guess you HAVE to look at the driver CC. Even their cellys after goals are dosile?