Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd Half Regular Season Thread

great effort backed by solid goaltending! More physical around the net! Rookie Nikkel some huge hits and took down 2 Rebels at once infront in the 3rd. Can't waite to see him when he's a 200lb D man! Obvoiusly work to be done but atleast were facing the right direction tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by WHLFANMAN View Post
    great effort backed by solid goaltending! More physical around the net! Rookie Nikkel some huge hits and took down 2 Rebels at once infront in the 3rd. Can't waite to see him when he's a 200lb D man! Obvoiusly work to be done but atleast were facing the right direction tonight!
    Nikkels like a young Hamonic, lets hope he can develop that potential
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Default Big Win For The Team

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Nikkels like a young Hamonic, lets hope he can develop that potential
    Nickkels like a young Kevin Chevaldayov maybe.

This is the Kuczek I've been waiting to see, mean as he was in AAA. Good scrap here with a good middleweight in Wilson
    http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/109244
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    that probably helped us get the two points.

I won't hear the end of it if I'm wrong, but I feel we can finally turn a corner here and get things rolling. Boes coming back, I figured he would have have some rust to kick off of him. But when he's in net, he can slow a game down for us. Anderson can't and Honey isn't quite there yet. I love that Honey is a battler, doesn't give up on plays easily, willing to throw himself towards a shot to give himself a chance.

The guys have seen what Boes can do for them in the crease. That breeds confidence. Anderson was brought here to do that and has shown he can't do it consistently at all. This does not breed confidence. So we shall see how we can do now that Boesy has his groove coming back. We could possibly, and should be winning most of our games in Feb. since there is alot of teams on the schedule that are below us. WE NEED TO KEEP THEM THERE!!!

I truly believe that this is our new beginning. Boes will right his ship, and others will follow. And hey, Sundher might start producing too, I hope.
    Sundher will start to produce , he is to good not to turn it around !! Duirzynski I am not sure what is going on there !! Seems to me to be very unhappy in Brandon for whatever reason !

Default General WHL ?

Still kinda new to the world of WHL. Is there a rule about how many goalies a team can carry? Does it open up after the trade deadline? Also, do all players have billets or are the overaged ones allowed to live on their own?

Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by Ott View Post
    Still kinda new to the world of WHL. Is there a rule about how many goalies a team can carry? Does it open up after the trade deadline? Also, do all players have billets or are the overaged ones allowed to live on their own?

Thanks for the info.
    3, no, team rules would apply I would think
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    3, no, team rules would apply I would think
    Yeah, all the WK's live with Billets, including the 20 year olds...

Default Kuczek

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    This is the Kuczek I've been waiting to see, mean as he was in AAA. Good scrap here with a good middleweight in Wilson
    http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/109244
    Impressive, to say the least. Miller had fought Wilson in Brandon and got manhandled by Wilson. Kuczek went toe to toe and didn't give Wilson an inch. This further convinces me that Miller will not be needed as an overage next year. Dylan can police and play well on the blueline. Miller has shown lots of the undisciplined play that has held him back his whole junior career.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    Impressive, to say the least. Miller had fought Wilson in Brandon and got manhandled by Wilson. Kuczek went toe to toe and didn't give Wilson an inch. This further convinces me that Miller will not be needed as an overage next year. Dylan can police and play well on the blueline. Miller has shown lots of the undisciplined play that has held him back his whole junior career.
    Kuczek is a big tough kid, I think he's going to turn into a bigger tougher version of Yeo I think...