Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd Half Regular Season Thread

Default Honey

He is making his second straight start lets hope the team works hard and gives him the win he deserves. Both teams have been struggling lately hopefully we can pull out a gritty win tonight.

Well if it was even possible, it just went from bad to worse.

You gotta laugh to keep from crying right?

This team just quit on CC again tonight. Something has to give

Default Wk-MJ

I see we are taking it on the chin again tonight. It is becoming very difficult to to remain positive. The injuries seem to be piling up as well--need to find some bodies to fill out the lineup. I think the guys on the 1st line are being overplayed and are bagged. It does not get any easier, in their next 14 games 11 are on the road. I think our playoff hopes are fading away fast. Kelly may regret making his moves --the DD and Sundher deals if we do not make the playoffs. As a longtime fan I know I am venting here, but I am not used to losing seasons---especially when we have some high end players--like Stone, Ferland, and Sundher.

Quote Originally Posted by Pecker View Post
    Well if it was even possible, it just went from bad to worse.

You gotta laugh to keep from crying right?
    I'm trying that! Works a little! Over 12 turn overs inside 4 feet of our blue line! I know it's only one issue BUT it's been the worst one !!!! Please let this be bottom!

Default maniac where ever you are ....

since the DEADline 0-3-1- outscored 19 - 9 Sundher 0-3-3 - 5 Braes 2-3-5 even . for a guy who ran his mouth about how you were gonna score 6-7 goals a night not much to say . 2.25 is a long way off. NUFF said For the rest of WK fans it looks like your top guys have tuned CC out body language in last 2 periods said a lot. I would have to think KM is wondering "what the hell " . Does he pull the pin on CC
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    since the DEADline 0-3-1- outscored 19 - 9 Sundher 0-3-3 - 5 Braes 2-3-5 even . for a guy who ran his mouth about how you were gonna score 6-7 goals a night not much to say . 2.25 is a long way off. NUFF said For the rest of WK fans it looks like your top guys have tuned CC out body language in last 2 periods said a lot. I would have to think KM is wondering "what the hell " . Does he pull the pin on CC
    This team was flying earlier in the season and I remember several quotes from CC at the time talking about how he wanted to change the way they play and he wasn't happy with certain guys.

Now he has a team that just won't play for him or least the way he wants. We got a game in Saskatoon on Wednesday and if they lose like this I will expect to see something happen.

But you never know. KM is old school and if he gave his word to CC nothing will change that. Not even missing the playoffs

Which first round pick was traded of the W'Kings to Victoria? The W'Kings or the Blades'?

as a blade fan i dont mind when you guys loose! BUT i do care about a certain player on your team. DD deserves a better last year in this league and i hope your coach gets his act together ( just not against us! ). Time will tell and the story will unfold. cant wait to see the out come. Hold in there fans the team need you.

Quote Originally Posted by lostsheep View Post
    as a blade fan i dont mind when you guys loose! BUT i do care about a certain player on your team. DD deserves a better last year in this league and i hope your coach gets his act together ( just not against us! ). Time will tell and the story will unfold. cant wait to see the out come. Hold in there fans the team need you.
    Then DD better start playing like he wants a good last year in the league. He is one of the laziest players out there, last man back to his own zone, shots off the target and stupid penalties. Might help if he sat a game or 2, and learned to be a leader. It appears he brought the Blades disease of under performing with him.
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.