Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd Half Regular Season Thread

Default Boes

He will likely start Friday. Report says his hand speed and strength need another couple of days. But man do we need him back or what? Great to see him back on the ice.

Good bounce back game on the road. They played pretty well and there pressure paid off in the 3rd. Gotta keep it going n ow

Hallejulah!!
    Box score indicates Sutter instigated against DD, wonder how it went?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Default Sundher

Instead of Sundher 5 gp 0 - 3 -3 minus 6 Marincin might have been a better pick up.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    Instead of Sundher 5 gp 0 - 3 -3 minus 6 Marincin might have been a better pick up.
    We'll find out at the end of the season/playoffs who added the most value....
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Back on topic, against Victoria, I thought Kuczek looked like the player he was last year, physical, and quick to move the puck out of his own zone. Very impressive. Maybe the younger players are listening to CC a little bit.
    Still very happy with this defence next season
    Pulock Roy
    Hunter Miller
    Kuczek Nikkel
    Waltz Pankewicz

I would like to see Kuzcek play more he reminds a little bit of Theran Yeo but with better puck skills.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Back on topic, against Victoria, I thought Kuczek looked like the player he was last year, physical, and quick to move the puck out of his own zone. Very impressive. Maybe the younger players are listening to CC a little bit.
    Still very happy with this defence next season
    Pulock Roy
    Hunter Miller
    Kuczek Nikkel
    Waltz Pankewicz
    Kuczek and Nikkel were easily the most physical out there! I don't know if you can teach the others that? Your born with it! We have to remmember they don't get put in many scoring chance situations yet.

Great game by your team last night. I thought Brandon and Blades both worked hard all game long and there could've been even more goals but both goalies were strong in the first couple periods.

I think both teams would welcome their starting goalies back from injury. Young Moodie for the Blades is losing some steam and rightfully so, he's just 16 and has performed very well at times. On the other hand, Brandon Anderson just isn't as good as Boes.

I think it is only a matter of time before Brandon really starts clicking and when Stone/Sundher start to get chemisty, look out! I still feel you guys have the top offensive talent in the conference. The problem I see with your team is D-zone coverage which is very shaky.

Blades look like they'll finally get their top forward in Josh Nicholls back on Friday to go with World Junior star Makarov and the teams top dman - Duncan Siemens.

Quote Originally Posted by Western Elite View Post
    Great game by your team last night. I thought Brandon and Blades both worked hard all game long and there could've been even more goals but both goalies were strong in the first couple periods.

I think both teams would welcome their starting goalies back from injury. Young Moodie for the Blades is losing some steam and rightfully so, he's just 16 and has performed very well at times. On the other hand, Brandon Anderson just isn't as good as Boes.

I think it is only a matter of time before Brandon really starts clicking and when Stone/Sundher start to get chemisty, look out! I still feel you guys have the top offensive talent in the conference. The problem I see with your team is D-zone coverage which is very shaky.

Blades look like they'll finally get their top forward in Josh Nicholls back on Friday to go with World Junior star Makarov and the teams top dman - Duncan Siemens.
    Boese is solid! Makarov is, IMHO, the best tender in the league. As for our D zone, We are turning the puck over within 4 ' of our blue line WAY to many times per game generating easily 10+ more shots per game. When you turn it over at your blue line odds are the other forwards are deep in the nutral zone ....and oposing forwards are still low in our zone. That makes for tough coverage!