Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd Half Regular Season Thread

Does anyone know if Duncan Campbell of the AAA midget wheat kings was put on anyone's protected list?

Default CC

I'm a bit surprised to hear CC is having problems with the players. When he was in Ott, we always heard he was a great juniors coach that his issue was dealing with millionaire pros; esp never having played in the "show" he showing he was the he knew what he was doing. Do you think some of this is because he got labeled as a bad communicator and now its just assumed he is? Especiallys since a couple player have Ott connections? I wonder if he was labeled as being a players coach and too soft in Ott people would call him that instead. I don't really know much about his Jr coaching career before maybe he is just a bad coach. Sad part is if he does, as some have said on this board, gets let go, I think his next coaching job would be for one of his kids teams.

Default CC

He seems to be unable to instill positivity in my opinion and would probably make a good video guy. he is not the guy you want behind the bench in my opinion, he lacks the ability to get the players to maximize their potential.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    He will likely start Friday. Report says his hand speed and strength need another couple of days. But man do we need him back or what? Great to see him back on the ice.
    Doubt he plays before February.

All I can say is Anderson played awesome tonight, maybe he's coming around......

Quote Originally Posted by JMoney1988 View Post
    All I can say is Anderson played awesome tonight, maybe he's coming around......
    Speaking of goalies, how good has Moodie been?!!!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

I think he has really come in and saved while Marakov has been out with injury, I think he 8-3 so and to think he is only sixteen......

Yeah Anderson tonight looked like Makarov the score could have been much worse if not for him

Default Ferland Vs Seimens fight

Anyone see this tilt?

Member of the Grind Line, and he's gonna leave you black and blue!

Quote Originally Posted by Wheatie Pete View Post
    Anyone see this tilt?
    wasnt that great siemens "kinda " jumps him after a late shot on net by ferland...they both throw 3-4 bombs, then seimens gets turned around by ferland and ferland basically stops, he coulda kept going and did some damage...class move by ferland...the bigger tilt woulda been DD and thrower that had squared off during the same time...as they were about to enguage the refs is yelling at them that if they do it they will face suspensions becuase of second fight and at the end of the game, woulda been a gooder tho.