Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: road woes continue

Default Mike Stothers about Riely

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    I hope Riely is back i'm a big fan but not if the Blades are playing you guys we wen't 2-4 vs the tirbe this year some teams play better vs differant style of teams we don't match up well vs you guys
    Mike Stothers said this morning on discover mj that Riely goes to see the docter on the 28th. he said that he skating but not doing any hitting drills but they are not going to rush him back until the doctor give him there clearance. It does sound promiseing though and would be a huge boost if he comes back for the later rounds if we get that far.

Quote Originally Posted by warr2 View Post
    Mike Stothers said this morning on discover mj that Riely goes to see the docter on the 28th. he said that he skating but not doing any hitting drills but they are not going to rush him back until the doctor give him there clearance. It does sound promiseing though and would be a huge boost if he comes back for the later rounds if we get that far.
    He would certainly help even if only on 2nd pp unit
    GO WARRIORS GO

two in a row on the road pp still sucks but it's a win even if it's against PA . Could set new season highs for wins and pts on Sat Brayden got his first goal way to go
    GO WARRIORS GO

I was a little disappointed about the PP but I was glad we won thats a positive because they could have easily mailed this game in so Im glad they had a good effort. Vandenberge was talking last night and said they are not shooting enough on the net on the PP and they sometimes go out there and almost pass the puck around for 2 minutes. Eventually those passing lanes get smaller and smaller and then the other team does not think your going to shoot. Personally I think they should keep braes on the point he has a wicked shot and he knows how to put the puck in the net. On a side note a friend told me Champs sports bar will be having all the away warrior games there during the playoffs. Obviously if the warriors played the pats or someone close I would not be watcvhing it on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorsforlife View Post
    I was a little disappointed about the PP but I was glad we won thats a positive because they could have easily mailed this game in so Im glad they had a good effort. Vandenberge was talking last night and said they are not shooting enough on the net on the PP and they sometimes go out there and almost pass the puck around for 2 minutes. Eventually those passing lanes get smaller and smaller and then the other team does not think your going to shoot. Personally I think they should keep braes on the point he has a wicked shot and he knows how to put the puck in the net. On a side note a friend told me Champs sports bar will be having all the away warrior games there during the playoffs. Obviously if the warriors played the pats or someone close I would not be watcvhing it on tv.
    Good to know
    GO WARRIORS GO