Thread: Ferland v Siemens

Default Ferland v Siemens

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/108992
    This video makes it appear as though Siemens cowered away once Ferland started punching. Ferland backed away to let Siemens turn around and start again, but Siemens wanted no part of it..........Maybe someone who was there can comment further?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Better look a little closer....Siemens started throwing punches then they got into the ole spin around. 25 second mark....Ferland grabs a hold of jersey of Siemens right arm pulling him so he now has him completely from behind then tries to throw a shot sort of from behind...not exactly a classy shot to say the least. Make no mistake im not saying Siemens was being the aggressor at all at that point as he obviously was trying not to get smacked in the nose thus the keeping head away and the spin. But once Ferland had him by both arms from behind not much anyone would do.

That all said I dont know why so many are now jumping in and saying Darian is a punk and such. Ferland maybe given that he continues to show his lack of class (See suckering Sutter in the 2nd and even the shot from behind on Siemens when he had his back) but to call Darian a punk and say he has no class is a joke. I sure as hell miss watching a player like him play hard nosed hockey each and every night. He actually seemed disinterested the first time he came back here and even Wednesday night this last week a bit but could definately see a bit of fire in him on Friday which was good to see.

The rivalry is definately heating up between these teams and it should make for some very entertaining hockey coming up.

What video were you watching???? Semen---wanted no part of snatch--haha--Ferland

Quote Originally Posted by auch07 View Post
    Better look a little closer....Siemens started throwing punches then they got into the ole spin around. 25 second mark....Ferland grabs a hold of jersey of Siemens right arm pulling him so he now has him completely from behind then tries to throw a shot sort of from behind...not exactly a classy shot to say the least. Make no mistake im not saying Siemens was being the aggressor at all at that point as he obviously was trying not to get smacked in the nose thus the keeping head away and the spin. But once Ferland had him by both arms from behind not much anyone would do.

That all said I dont know why so many are now jumping in and saying Darian is a punk and such. Ferland maybe given that he continues to show his lack of class (See suckering Sutter in the 2nd and even the shot from behind on Siemens when he had his back) but to call Darian a punk and say he has no class is a joke. I sure as hell miss watching a player like him play hard nosed hockey each and every night. He actually seemed disinterested the first time he came back here and even Wednesday night this last week a bit but could definately see a bit of fire in him on Friday which was good to see.

The rivalry is definately heating up between these teams and it should make for some very entertaining hockey coming up.
    Ferland laid of Siemens and gave him a chance to turn around, Siemens chose to cower away. DD is playing terrible, stick checking and last guy back to his own zone. Obviously checked out and waiting for a pro contract. One of the many veterans who have done that this year in Bdn. Oh well, it's been a long time since we missed the playoffs, it sucks, but it is what it is.
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by auch07 View Post

Seimens is not a heavy weight in my oppinion and his games has slid bigtime this year in all areas !!

yep that is correct on both counts Siemens has not been consistant all season long to me Thrower has passed Siemens and Deitz is right there too