Thread: WK-Calgary

Default WK-Calgary

The WK are taking it on the chin tonight 6-0 in Calgary. The uphoria of the last game was short-lived. Where is the offence??? Very difficult to understand what is happening??? Doesn't sound like much of an effort again.They will not catch the Hitmen now in the standings.

I/m sure Boes is just a tad rusty it will come he is a good goalie i hope the same doesn't happen to Makarov come Friday

Default Painful

This is horrible to watch. We are getting dominated in every aspect of the game. Interesting stat tonight though on the webcast.... Brandon is 4th in the WHL in goals scored.... ouch. Hadn't heard that yet

Come on Kelly, your a smart hockey guy. When is enough, enough already? It's some to pull the plug on the Clouston fiasco and try and right the ship here before it's too late. Obviously the goaltending sucks, but the players aren't responding to the Clouston anymore.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by booboo View Post
    The The uphoria of the last game was short-lived. Where is the offence???

U guys scored 1 goal against the ICE not like the offense was there that game either... the WKs are spinning out of control, after this trip thru the Alberta Division if things go the way they are so far KM will have no choice but to fire Clouston & go back behind the bench himself... that is if his health is ok i heard (not sure how much truth to it) that was the reason he isnt coaching due to health reasons as coaching was causing too much stress on his system.

No 1 likes to see their team sprial out of control like the WKs have since the New Year, at this rate the Rebels will be passing the WKs & leaving them in the rear view mirror

Actually, Kelly never expected or wanted to coach in the first place.

If the boys really are lacking because of Clouston, they're going to get their asses kicked if he is fired. I can't see there being anymore late nights if that happens, curfew will get knocked short a couple hours and practices won't be like they are now. If that's what it takes, that's what it takes. The season is not gone yet and this team has a lot of potential ... I just hope they can figure it out before Red Deer sneaks in.

The Hitmen are coming on strong,getting good goaltending and strong play from their young players like Chase,Brooks and Clayton,As for the Wheat Kings,they looked tired,lost every battle for the puck and the goaltending was real bad tonight....What's up with that? They certainly have some talented players...The fights were good!

Calgary has always had our number over the years. Lack luster effort tonight and good effort by Calgary