Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hawerlyk

Default Hawerlyk

Has anyone seen this guy play? 15 years old(Hockey age) has 70 some points in 38 games and 112 penalty minutes with a AAA midget team that has only won 12 games this year.WOW! Is he that good? Sounds like a tremendous prospect for the WK.

Quote Originally Posted by booboo View Post
    Has anyone seen this guy play? 15 years old(Hockey age) has 70 some points in 38 games and 112 penalty minutes with a AAA midget team that has only won 12 games this year.WOW! Is he that good? Sounds like a tremendous prospect for the WK.
    We've talked about hime on here a lot already. He's bigger than Calvert was at that age, he's fiesty and a natural scorer. He's got potential to be the best 16 year old rookie we've had since #10, Schenn. i hope his rangers get knocked out of the AAA playoffs quickly, so he can finish the season in the dub.
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Default Me too....

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    We've talked about hime on here a lot already. He's bigger than Calvert was at that age, he's fiesty and a natural scorer. He's got potential to be the best 16 year old rookie we've had since #10, Schenn. i hope his rangers get knocked out of the AAA playoffs quickly, so he can finish the season in the dub.
    This kid is everything we need in a forward. Being 15, I don't know if we could officially add him to the roster, but to bring him up for a taste of the Dub could be great for him moving into next year. I definitely see him wearing Black and Gold next season for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    This kid is everything we need in a forward. Being 15, I don't know if we could officially add him to the roster, but to bring him up for a taste of the Dub could be great for him moving into next year. I definitely see him wearing Black and Gold next season for sure.
    He's 16 now. Joe H said he can be brought in after his AAA team is done. He's exactly what we need, speed, desire, fiesty. And we're short forwards, so no excuse not to bring him up. We played last night with 10 forwards and Kuczek as forwards, I don't understand why we have gone all season without a full complement of forwards?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    Being 15, I don't know if we could officially add him to the roster, but to bring him up for a taste of the Dub could be great for him moving into next year.
    any player who is drafted or listed as an underage can join the team full time as soon as their AAA ( or AA) team is done for the year.

Does anyone know who Rhett Law is drafted by in the WHL? pretty good stats for the Parkland Rangers to.

Looked at the result from both 2010 & 2011 and it doesn't look like Rhett was drafted.

Iconwhl

ya cant find anything on him at all with who holds his rights even if he was a listed player.... im sure he is listed on some team & will have every chance to make the WHL next season

Brandon also listed recently a player by the name Nick Josephs. He plays with the AMHL's Calgary Flames and has 45 points in 27 games.

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    ya cant find anything on him at all with who holds his rights even if he was a listed player.... im sure he is listed on some team & will have every chance to make the WHL next season
    Went to Calgarys camp. Will not make the Dub doesnt handle the rough stuff well and cant skate