Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Am I the only one???

We are not sure who Paid up the domain fee's. Our founder hasn't
    been around much for the past few years and our replacement owner quit this site a year and a half ago. Its all a mystery at the moment. I am just glad its up and running again but who knows what will happen next time.
    Scars are just tattoo's with better stories!

Hey guys, sorry about the outage... yes, I'm an absentee site owner! I used to get domain renewal reminders but didn't get one this year from the registrar. So the domain expired and was released, going into redemption state, which made it more difficult to get back. But it's all good now, and I'll make sure it doesn't expire again!

I think I'll send out a mass mail from the server end to the users notifying them it's back up and running to try and get traffic back again.

do you know that i have had no one to ***** to about my teams crappy goaltending for quite awhile...almost needed meds.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Blade View Post
    Hey guys, sorry about the outage... yes, I'm an absentee site owner! I used to get domain renewal reminders but didn't get one this year from the registrar. So the domain expired and was released, going into redemption state, which made it more difficult to get back. But it's all good now, and I'll make sure it doesn't expire again!

I think I'll send out a mass mail from the server end to the users notifying them it's back up and running to try and get traffic back again.
    Thanks Billy

Icon06 we're back

Thanks Billy best site for WHL
    GO WARRIORS GO

Default Thanks Billy!

I was going into withdrawls, thank you for taking care of this! Such a great site and it would be a shame to see it go.

Finally!! Guess the bills had to be paid.
    The only thing better than a Cane's win is a Tiger's loss.