Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nikkel is gold

Quote Originally Posted by dagley View Post
    Hopefully Kuczek isn't here next year, he's awful. Dziurzynski awful.
    I have to correct you, Kuczek is an awful forward, but, he's a decent d-man who can take on the Miller role, 5th or 6th d-man who can play the fighter role. Need a few of those guys on the team.
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by WHLFANMAN View Post
    You gotta love this kid! He takes advantage of every opportunity the team gives him.
    I don't know why CC sat Nikkel/Hunter in the last 5 minutes, they were playing well enough to stay in the regular rotation.
    Nikkel may be our #2/3 d-man next year if his development continues. So blue chip. He hits the most of any of our d-men, he fights, he just loves to play the game.
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    I don't know why CC sat Nikkel/Hunter in the last 5 minutes, they were playing well enough to stay in the regular rotation.
    Nikkel may be our #2/3 d-man next year if his development continues. So blue chip. He hits the most of any of our d-men, he fights, he just loves to play the game.
    The kid had a monster game the other night. a +4 .... crazy talent! Then last night he fights a nasty '92 and holds his own. Wow. this kid will be the captain in a couple of years