Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: road win

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    thats right Weal just picks his spots better & takes out the Warriors top player with a clean hip check that rattles the whole team... didnt see Weal's hip check on Etem rattle there whole team didnt see Etem taking a bad penalty on Weal unlike Howden.

Also for a so called better defensive player who has a career -10 rating that doesnt say to much for a player who has played on much better teams then Weal ever has.

For the WJ comment maybe Canada should of actually looked into adding guys like Weal, Rattie & Tyler Toffoli maybe they could of matched the skill level of the Russians & Swedes & actually scored some goals. The last 2 to 3 yrs the canadian offense has sucked a$$ & thats putting it lightly. Every other country brings there TOP OFFENSIVE players but dumb a$$ Canada wants to bring over role players instead & only 1 line for offense.
    Ya apparently you missed Weal getting beat like a rented mule by Eberle . A guy 3 years younger and 20 lbs lighter and Weal wouldn't even defend himself just took a beating . As a guy it was embarrassing to watch.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by dodywood4ever View Post
    Fair nuff. Someday maybe Ill be able to throw a Bronco in the conversation. Sigh....
    If you could get rid of lamb you have some young guys that may develop.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Weal wasn't even looking to fight. he got hit by Eberle, kinda blind sided, so Scheidl went after him. Then McIlrath jumps in on Scheidl and Weal joins the scrum because he's right there. As Scheidl is dragged away by McIlrath, Eberle turns and just starts unloading on Weal.

But my question is...what relevance does this have to what patsdude was saying??

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    Ya apparently you missed Weal getting beat like a rented mule by Eberle .
    yep & he took it for the team to give us a PP which did happen, looking out for the team 1st & anyone in the right mind knew Weal wouldnt fight to begin with.

Its ok tho warriors fans have small minds anyways & dont get the "team 1st concept" been watching guys like Beach & McIlrath too long

yep & he took it for the team to give us a PP which did happen, looking out for the team 1st & anyone in the right mind knew Weal wouldnt fight to begin with.

Its ok tho warriors fans have small minds anyways & dont get the "team 1st concept" been watching guys like Beach & McIlrath too long
    It's ironic that you say we have 'small minds' when you can barely form a coherent sentence. Either way, we will have the opportunity to see who has the better team soon enough. In my opinion, a guy like Howden who hasn't lived up to expectations and doesn't whine about it (and who won't get the accolades and fanfare Weal is getting), sounds like a team first guy to me. Anyhow, you can stop trolling now.

Yes, and if I recall correctly, Eberle took the five and a game, and on that PP, Weal set up Davidson for the Pats first goal. Then not long after the Pats tied it up. Lucky for MJ, they got a lucky bounce for the game winner off Stevenson.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatguy
    It's ironic that you say we have 'small minds' when you can barely form a coherent sentence. Either way, we will have the opportunity to see who has the better team soon enough. In my opinion, a guy like Howden who hasn't lived up to expectations and doesn't whine about it (and who won't get the accolades and fanfare Weal is getting), sounds like a team first guy to me. Anyhow, you can stop trolling now.
    Last I checked, you were the one trolling, bringing up a point that wasn't really even relevant, presumably to stir the pot. Nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fight Guy View Post
    Yes, and if I recall correctly, Eberle took the five and a game, and on that PP, Weal set up Davidson for the Pats first goal. Then not long after the Pats tied it up. Lucky for MJ, they got a lucky bounce for the game winner off Stevenson.

Last I checked, you were the one trolling, bringing up a point that wasn't really even relevant, presumably to stir the pot. Nice try though.
    This is the Warriors board, nice try though. I should also add that I wasn't the one who brought Weal up, but again, nice try.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatguy View Post
    This is the Warriors board, nice try though. I should also add that I wasn't the one who brought Weal up, but again, nice try.
    No...you weren't. 'mjw22' was......

Then there was some legitimate conversation going on after mjw22 brought Weal up, then you came in and started talking about how Eberle beat him up. So yes...nice try.
    Last edited by Fight Guy; 03-06-2012 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fight Guy View Post
    No...you weren't. 'mjw22' was......

Then there was some legitimate conversation going on after mjw22 brought Weal up, then you came in and started talking about how Eberle beat him up. So yes...nice try.
    And Weal had nothing to do with the original topic which you Pats fans decided to jump in on. Check mate.

After checking the whlfans rule book the word troll normally means a visiting teams fan going on another teams fan page and argueing a point

so in this case the check and mate would go to the Jaw