Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: road win

Alright, this is the last post I'll make here regarding this "trolling", just so my point is out there... Patsdude simply gave his opinion about the Warriors and a match up between them and the Pats. Then mjw22 made the comment toward patsdude about how Howden is better than Weal or Stone. Then a conversation about the two began, which included arguments back and forth, which the last time I checked, is what message boards are for...people exchanging opinions. Then out of no where, Hatguy brings up Weal getting beat up by Eberle.

Now please tell me what is trolling here??? If you can't go on another teams page and argue points...*** is the point of the message board?? What lordstanley has pulled from the "rulebook" is when you have other fans going on to another teams board just to cause trouble. There was absolutely nothing wrong with this thread until Eberle was brought up. The way I see it, the two MJ fans had no more arguments to the defense that Pats fans made...so they tried to stir the pot. Then apparently have the nerve to say patsdude is trolling.

Is this not what has gone down here?? The only thing I may be wrong about here is the reasoning for Hatguy to bring up the Eberle incident, which in turn caused this thread to go to ****.

Oh...and I don't play chess too often. So I will just say what I said in the first place.... Nice try.

Talking trolls

We aren't scared of no damn trolls. you can parade out the team first S**t all you want Weal is a chicken a highly talented offensive chicken by the way. took one for the team how about 20 . Weal may be a little more offensive than Howden but all around no match. As far as pro prospects Howden will play in the show Weal maybe . Pats dude you know you were not happy Weal didn't at least get the mitts off and defend himself lol
    GO WARRIORS GO

Honestly, I would have loved to see Weal drop the gloves, but he doesn't fight, never has. I don't understand how he could be called a chicken. Just because he didn't drop the gloves with Eberle??

He takes slashes, hacks, and hits every game, during and between play. He is a HUGE target for any team. If he were a *****, he would pout and cry every time it happened, but no. He understands that he is a very valuable part of his team, and that other teams are going to try and take him off his game. Instead of pouting every time, he takes it for what it is. He has been hit very hard, clean and dirty, this season. Not to mention his own physical play has really picked up this season. He is always using his body to take players off the puck. Ask Stone about Saturday night. You guys saw the hit on Howden. The only difference is, when Howden got hit, everyone went after Weal right away and started pouting to the refs.

I know everyone is just trying to defend their best players here, but if you haven't seen Weal play enough this season to make and educated point, then you're going to get set straight. I don't make comments about Howden being overrated and not being a good player. Why...because I don't watch him play enough to make a real valid point. What we see when he plays the Pats isn't necessarily what everyone else and MJ fans see.

...sorry for trolling

I was just having fun with my last post the whole troll thing i find funny so i thought might as well have some fun with it people on this board have trouble seeing who is sarcastic and who isn't

Quote Originally Posted by Fight Guy View Post
    Honestly, I would have loved to see Weal drop the gloves, but he doesn't fight, never has. I don't understand how he could be called a chicken. Just because he didn't drop the gloves with Eberle??

He takes slashes, hacks, and hits every game, during and between play. He is a HUGE target for any team. If he were a *****, he would pout and cry every time it happened, but no. He understands that he is a very valuable part of his team, and that other teams are going to try and take him off his game. Instead of pouting every time, he takes it for what it is. He has been hit very hard, clean and dirty, this season. Not to mention his own physical play has really picked up this season. He is always using his body to take players off the puck. Ask Stone about Saturday night. You guys saw the hit on Howden. The only difference is, when Howden got hit, everyone went after Weal right away and started pouting to the refs.

I know everyone is just trying to defend their best players here, but if you haven't seen Weal play enough this season to make and educated point, then you're going to get set straight. I don't make comments about Howden being overrated and not being a good player. Why...because I don't watch him play enough to make a real valid point. What we see when he plays the Pats isn't necessarily what everyone else and MJ fans see.

...sorry for trolling
    I never saw no trolls lol Man at some point you need to man up if you're Weal. Hell even the Great one dropped them once in awhile. I've seen a fair bit of Weal just saying the debate was about who was the better all around player Howden. Nicholson and Branch will be using Weal as a poster boy for their no fighting campaign. lol Side note former Pat Ketlo standing on his head again against us tonight.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Iconwhl

For starter i dont troll all i do is bring up valid points... i never once said that Howden is not a good player all i said was he is not a superstar, he is a star player in this league just not a superstar dont see why certain people decided to take that so personally. Anyone who follows the WHL intensely knows that Howden is not classified in the superstar role in the league.

He is a good player he brings alot to the table. Howden will most definately get a chance to play in the NHL way before Weal ever will which has alot to do with the franchises they are drafted too. Florida is going rebuild mode & almost made the Panthers this season cuz of that, on the other hand LA is trying to win a cup with the talent they have now cuz everyone knows when u have the chance u gotta take it when its there..... look at Chicago in the players they lost after winning the cup its a prime example. Weal may never get a chance in the NHL due to his size alone, is the guy a talented hockey? u bet ur ass he is but is on the smaller side.

The only reason this thread got all stupid was cuz of the pointless msg about the wanna be tough guy in Eberle, & the disgrace to the Eberle name that he is. Also im glad Weal didnt defend himself against a guy like Eberle, what does Weal have to prove to a 4th line guy anyways? If Weal actually fought once in awhile then ya id want him to defend himself but he had no reason too, as the game situation was much more important then trying to fight Eberle (which even if Weal did defend himself Eberle still would of beat him up & if he didnt that wouldnt say much for Eberle)

Maybe time to simmer down just abit Warrior fans & read before u comment & actually read what the prior posts have said before backlashing out for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    I was just having fun with my last post the whole troll thing i find funny so i thought might as well have some fun with it people on this board have trouble seeing who is sarcastic and who isn't
    It's hard to find sarcasm when there is no punctuation or the fact that you have had some skewed views on curtain topics that I have been a part of, and took it as you ganging up with MJ. Because we all know nobody, but their own fans, like the Pats.

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    Maybe time to simmer down just abit Warrior fans & read before u comment & actually read what the prior posts have said before backlashing out for nothing.
    I meant to say this in my rant.

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    For starter i dont troll all i do is bring up valid points... i never once said that Howden is not a good player all i said was he is not a superstar, he is a star player in this league just not a superstar dont see why certain people decided to take that so personally. Anyone who follows the WHL intensely knows that Howden is not classified in the superstar role in the league.

He is a good player he brings alot to the table. Howden will most definately get a chance to play in the NHL way before Weal ever will which has alot to do with the franchises they are drafted too. Florida is going rebuild mode & almost made the Panthers this season cuz of that, on the other hand LA is trying to win a cup with the talent they have now cuz everyone knows when u have the chance u gotta take it when its there..... look at Chicago in the players they lost after winning the cup its a prime example. Weal may never get a chance in the NHL due to his size alone, is the guy a talented hockey? u bet ur ass he is but is on the smaller side.

The only reason this thread got all stupid was cuz of the pointless msg about the wanna be tough guy in Eberle, & the disgrace to the Eberle name that he is. Also im glad Weal didnt defend himself against a guy like Eberle, what does Weal have to prove to a 4th line guy anyways? If Weal actually fought once in awhile then ya id want him to defend himself but he had no reason too, as the game situation was much more important then trying to fight Eberle (which even if Weal did defend himself Eberle still would of beat him up & if he didnt that wouldnt say much for Eberle)

lol take a breath Eberle plays all out just about every night hits everything that moves. hey I was at that game after the hit in the scrum Weal was shoving Eberle and most likely yapping figuring the linesman was going to jump in but didn't. They went from the corner to the face off circle before eberle started throwing punches so it wasn't like he got jumped . He thought he was going to sucker eberle into a roughing minor but the linesman let it go and he got a beating . At some point one would think you would try to defend yourself just saying. Again the debate was better all around player Howden .
    GO WARRIORS GO

Cool story bro! Now go watch the highlights of that game and see if your story jives with what happens in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Fight Guy View Post
    Cool story bro! Now go watch the highlights of that game and see if your story jives with what happens in the video.
    youre right started with the hit. Weal comes at Eberle with stick/gloves up hits him around head/face area eberle starts throwing punches then drags him to the circle lol Still an ass kicking wonder why no one came to help him Underwood was on the ice wasn't he. Scheidl came to help after the hit but McIlrath got him. Back on topic Weal is a pretty awesome offensive player but as said before Howden better all around player. That was another fight where it went from the boards to the circle lol too many to keep track of
    GO WARRIORS GO