Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: road win

Angry another loss

F**k another road loss pp sucked tonight not a lot of effort to go to the hard areas 1st 2 periods. They came out better in the 3rd but too little too late Leth gets a bounce we get another loss. Ketlo played well but sometimes we help make other goalies look good in their rink. This late in the year and still crapping the bed on the road it's a concern. These veterans better wake up and soon no excuse for this .
    Last edited by mjw22; 03-06-2012 at 10:47 PM.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Iconwhl

It doesnt make alot of sense how the Warriors are so good at home but yet struggle to badly on the road... more of a mental thing then anything im sure, the Warriors could easily be 1st in the conference with a half a$sed road record.

Good teams win at home, great teams win on the road

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    It doesnt make alot of sense how the Warriors are so good at home but yet struggle to badly on the road... more of a mental thing then anything im sure, the Warriors could easily be 1st in the conference with a half a$sed road record.

Good teams win at home, great teams win on the road
    Pisses me off for sure maybe Stothers needs to wake them up before they go out. They need to play with some emotion on the road maybe a kick in the ass on the way out of the locker room would help nothing else has.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    Pisses me off for sure maybe Stothers needs to wake them up before they go out. They need to play with some emotion on the road maybe a kick in the ass on the way out of the locker room would help nothing else has.
    I guess we can forget about 1st overall . This team will be lucky to make it passed the 1st round , If they have not figured how to win on the road by now they never will . Not a happy warrior fan .

Quote Originally Posted by mjwfan View Post
    I guess we can forget about 1st overall . This team will be lucky to make it passed the 1st round , If they have not figured how to win on the road by now they never will . Not a happy warrior fan .
    You would think the coaches would have this figured out by now . All Stothers says when asked is I don't know. What the HELL he's getting paid to know. Kick some ass or bench a couple of them on the road send a message it's time to wake up. If they lose in EDM some vets 3-4 should be in the stands for the game in Reg . Time to shake it up they think they can just turn it on in the play offs well it won't happen.
    GO WARRIORS GO

You would think the coaches would have this figured out by now . All Stothers says when asked is I don't know. What the HELL he's getting paid to know. Kick some ass or bench a couple of them on the road send a message it's time to wake up. If they lose in EDM some vets 3-4 should be in the stands for the game in Reg . Time to shake it up they think they can just turn it on in the play offs well it won't happen.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Just curious did the warriors lose on the road tonight lol j/k i guess they scored a point tough match up though

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Just curious did the warriors lose on the road tonight lol j/k i guess they scored a point tough match up though
    same old same old gets a little tiring after awhile.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    same old same old gets a little tiring after awhile.
    Yes it does get tiring - You know if they play on the road it is not going to be a win . However last night they played a pretty good game but not good enough to win. Our PP sucks BIG time - I know they have gone with all forwards on the PP (How we miss Morgan on the PP ) Please keep Brown off the PP - All he can think of is blasting the puck as he thinks he is the big goal scorer on the point . If he would only look around him and see the guy on the other side is wide open BUT No he has to try and shoot it threw 3 players that are right in front of him and knows it is going to get blocked.
    One thing we do have in our favour is we get home ice advantage for the first couple of rounds but would not be shocked if we get beat in the first round - These guys have to step it up for the playoffs IF they can do that we could do some damage I keep hearing how good M.J are and going to be the team to beat - I hope I'm wrong and they go a long ways in the playoffs but from what I see they are not that great - We might play a couple good peroids and then a bad one . So many of are home games we won by only a goal and never blew many teams out of are barn . Like Hunchak used to say are top players have to be our best players . Lets see what we can do in Regina tomorrow .

Yes it does get tiring - You know if they play on the road it is not going to be a win . However last night they played a pretty good game but not good enough to win. Our PP sucks BIG time - I know they have gone with all forwards on the PP (How we miss Morgan on the PP ) Please keep Brown off the PP - All he can think of is blasting the puck as he thinks he is the big goal scorer on the point . If he would only look around him and see the guy on the other side is wide open BUT No he has to try and shoot it threw 3 players that are right in front of him and knows it is going to get blocked.
    One thing we do have in our favour is we get home ice advantage for the first couple of rounds but would not be shocked if we get beat in the first round - These guys have to step it up for the playoffs IF they can do that we could do some damage I keep hearing how good M.J are and going to be the team to beat - I hope I'm wrong and they go a long ways in the playoffs but from what I see they are not that great - We might play a couple good peroids and then a bad one . So many of are home games we won by only a goal and never blew many teams out of are barn . Like Hunchak used to say are top players have to be our best players . Lets see what we can do in Regina tomorrow .
    I agree it's concern if they don't pick it up the next 5 games we could be the Blades of 2012 big expectations no results. You can't suck this bad on the road and go very far. They talk about the veteran leadership and coaching well it's time to see some of it.
    GO WARRIORS GO